Swap from Brazil!

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I promised to show why my day was great and here I am!

I finally got my second swap from my dear friend Patricia of Sobre Esmaltes e Gatos (I don’t speak Portuguese either but her pics are enough!). It was sent over two months ago but the customs decided to hold it hostage for a long while.

First of all lots of great extras! Candies, perfumes, a great lipstick, a wonderful wood bracelet (I love this kind of stuff for summer), bath gel and two cuticle softeners that I loved the first time she sent me and I can’t get here.

Ciao a tutte!

Ieri avevo promesso di farvi vedere perchè la mia giornata era stata bellissima ed eccomi qua!

Finalmente ho ricevuto il secondo swap dalla mia amica Patricia di Sobre Esmaltes e Gatos (neanche io parlo Portoghese ma bastano le foto). Me l’aveva spedito i primi di settembre ma la dogana ha deciso di tenerlo in ostaggio fino ad ora.

Prima di tutto un sacco di extra: caramelle, profumini, un gel doccia, un rossetto, un bracciale di legno (li adoro per l’estate) e due creme per le cuticole che mi piacciono molto.

patty10

-

And of course polishes!!

E naturalmente gli smalti!

patty13

I’m sure you wanna see the details!

Sono sicura che vorrete vedere i dettagli.

L’Apogée Optico Ametista – Topazio – Amber – Agata

These are duochrome topcoats :)

Questi sono top coat duochrome :)

patty15

-

Rivka Vanessa - Serena

 patty18

-

Up Colors Mosaico – Camaleao - Cromoterapia

 patty19

-

Finaflor Disfarce - Mutante

 patty20

-

Ludurana Emocionante - Reluz

 

-

My first frankens!! Woot, and they are gorgeous!

I mei primi franken!! E sono spettacolari!

Esmaltes da Kelly by Kelly Cris Vega – Brownie – Violla - Luck

 patty23

 patty24

-

La Femme Unica – Valiosa

I’ve wanted these ones since I’ve first seen a swatch of them!

Questi li ho voluti dalla primissima volta che ho visto gli swatch!

 patty25

-

Jade Fascinio Violeta – Hits Afrodite

 

There were actually two more Jades but they are not pictured because they were both for friends :)

I am sure you like my stash improvement, don’t you?

C’erano ancora 2 Jade ma non li ho fotografati perchè sono per un paio di amiche.

Sono sicura che vi piacciono i nuovi pezzi della mia collezione, vero?

32 Comments

  1. mi piacciono si. Belli gli smalti e bella l'idea. ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
    Donna crudeleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ç_ç

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from Brazil!
    And you'll love everything she sent you!
    I use the cream Mira cutilce-Avon and is wonderful!
    And the bullet 7belo is a delight!
    The glazes Jade, and Ludurana Hits are my favorites, I have and I am in love!
    I used here Fascinating: http://ficadikmabe.blogspot.com.br/search/label/duochrome%2Fmultichrome
    I hope you enjoy our products!
    Kisses from Brazil ♥

    http://ficadikmabe.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Mira cuticle by Avon seems to be popular in Brazil!

      Delete
  4. I'd say you like holo polishes, right? You got some gorgeous polishes.
    Those duo/multichromes are spectacular too. Feel free to pic spam when you wear them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL, yeah, holos and duochromes are what I like most! Unfortunately I'll have to wait for summer or at least spring to swatch those holos :(

      Delete
  5. Finally! I was worried about the delay in delivery! I was glad you liked the gifts! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked everything my dear!!!!! Thank you SOOOO much!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Vero? Purtroppo altri due che volevo erano esauriti :(

      Delete
  7. Awesome swap! And you got Brownie!! I'm jelly... :P I'm waiting for my first brazilian indies too, from Kelly and Penelope Luz. I wanted Brownie, but she didn't have it anymore... Oh well, guess I'll be drooling all over your post when you wear it. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also missed two more that were out of stock :( But I feel so lucky I have these ones at least!

      Delete
  8. Awww amazing swap! kelly polishes are amazing! Did you know she used the same holo pigment that china glaze used in their holos?! And Vanessa... a long dream of mine lool. Kisses! :) Violla is so gorgeous... and brownie too... :)***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea Cristina! Thanks for telling me, it's interesting to know. I feel they are more holos than the China Glaze so maybe she uses more pigment!

      Delete
  9. Nice swap! The frankens look so cute with their little bowties :) I'm dying to get my hands on a Jade holo, so *envy*! :) Enjoy your swap!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need Jade holos! There's a UK girl selling them now if you don't want to make a huge swap with a Brazilian girl!

      Delete
  10. Meraviglioso! Non vedo l'ora di vedere qualche swatch! Vega – Brownie – Violla - Luck sono fantastici! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come tutte le altre ti invidio tantissimo!!! Sono troppo curiosa di vederli swatchati

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing swap!!!! Looking forward to see your swatches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! Unfortunately it's too bad weather here to wear holos now :(

      Delete
  13. Ovviamente sì, che domande ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Il tuo swap è favoloso: li adoro tutti!!!^___^

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg, i'm so jealous right now ;)
    awesome swap *.*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!