Letterman beats snow! Big haul :)

Hi everyone!

I’m home from work today because we are snowed in over here. And it keeps falling. Have a look yourself!

Ciao a tutte!

Oggi sono a casa dal lavoro causa neve. Forse avrete sentito che la Romagna è una delle zone più colpite.

I live by the beach so this is quite epic for us. It keeps snowing since Friday, wow. Major problems to go to works, there are electricity issues, schools are closed and so on.

Despite the snow I was totally surprised when the letterman rang at my door on Friday with my latest haul! The pics are really bad because it is extremely dark, but you get the idea. I am so excited to try everything on!

Nevica da venerdì e naturalmente pare che sia caduto il mondo, scuole chiuse, strade sporche, impossibile arrivare in ufficio, corrente che salta etc etc.

Nonostante la neve però il corriere ha suonato alla mia porta venerdì con il mio ultimo grande ordine! Le foto sono brutte ma qua è sempre scuro!! In ogni caso non vedo l’ora di provare tutto!

The full China Glaze Retro Diva collection. I think this was one of the best LEs by ChinaGlaze as a whole. I mean all of the colours are great, while in other collections you might like 3 or 4 polishes only for example.

And then also L/R:

China Glaze Kaleidoscope It’s My Turn

China Glaze Kaleidoscope Spin Me Round

China Glaze Wireless Holographic Top Coat

China Glaze Golden Enchantment

Ho preso l’intera collezione Retro Diva della China Glaze, secondo me una delle più belle collezioni mai fatte, viste nell’insieme. Intendo che tutti i colori sono stupendi, non come altre LE in cui mi piacciono 3 o 4 colori al massimo.

E poi da sinistra a destra:

China Glaze Kaleidoscope It’s My Turn

China Glaze Kaleidoscope Spin Me Round

China Glaze Wireless Holographic Top Coat

China Glaze Golden Enchantment

L/R:

Colour Club Wild at Heart

SpaRitual Can You Dig It?

Precision Twilight Zone

Savina Black Pearl.

Da sinistra a destra:

Colour Club Wild at Heart

SpaRitual Can You Dig It?

Precision Twilight Zone

Savina Black Pearl.

How’s this for a haul? Love it as much as I do?

Allora che ve ne pare? Vi piace quello che ho preso?

10 Comments

  1. Mi piace tantissimo tutto ciò che hai preso!! I China Glaze sono da paura, il Wireless sembra molto fiquo. Temo spenderò anche io appena posso su quel sito!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Non vedo l'ora di provare tutto... ma mi servirà qualche secolo!!

      Delete
  2. Che dirti... complimentoni!!! Da estimatrice degli smalti quali sono non posso che complimentarmi, approvo ogni singolo colore!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's epic haul .... And epic weather :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Che colpaccio!!! Della Retro Diva ho solo Stroll (ed è bellissimo). Ma da dove arrivano tutte queste meraviglie??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Direttamente dalla Polonia senza dogana. Per l'intero set ho pagato sui 15 euro + spedizione. Che colpaccio davvero!

      Delete
  5. Girl, I love your haul. Can't wait to see all these swatches on your blog. I was expecting CC Wild Ar Heart in one swap, but I'm waiting for it for two months now, so I'm worried that it's lost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad Tatjana! I also wanted CC Fashion Addict but it seems like there is one holo version and one not holo so I passed!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!