Catrice Jade Is Not My Name

I will never understand why brands tend to discontinue some of their best products every now and then. Both Catrice and Essence seem to be great at it.

As you might have understood today’s NOTD is a discontinued polish, by Catrice this time. Its name is Jade Is Not My Name and it’s a wonderful dusty green. It went on like butter, super easy, the dream crème I would say.

If you have the chance to find it somewhere, maybe dusty hunting, I definitely recommend grabbing it.

Non riuscirò mai a capire perchè certi marchi mettono fuori produzione alcuni dei loro prodotti migliori. Catrice e Essence poi sono davvero bravi in questa cosa.

Come potete capire lo smalto di oggi non è più nella gamma permanente di Catrice. E’ il Jade Is Not My Name ed è un bellissimo verde polveroso. Facilissimo da stendere, è quello che vorrei ogni volta che decido di mettere uno smalto crème.

Se avete la possibilità di trovarlo ancora io ve lo consiglio assolutamente :)

Catrice Jade Is Not My Name Catrice Jade Is Not My Name

Lovely, isn’t it?

Bello, no?

19 Comments

  1. E' davvero carino, se lo trovo me lo prendo di sicuro! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love catrice and essence, just could find essence products here and i miss my beloved catrice :(...Love this colour! Looks so fresh
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bello, grazie per la dritta, si sa mai che in qualche cestino sperduto di un Coin ne trovi uno ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely shade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very gorgeous green. I had it, but it was very similar to Catrice I Sea You, so I gave it away. ISY is one of my fav greens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard they are dupes, I only have this one which I bought on sale!

      Delete
  6. Ma che colore spettacolare!*_*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great green, too bad it's discontinued, it annoys me too, seems like all the best shades get discontinued at some point

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I just bought this yesterday and they had at least 10 on stock.... I was looking for something else but glad I got it. Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!