Nail mail! (pics heavy)

Aren’t these days the best? When you get nail mail? I think they are! I love coming back home for lunch break and finding packages waiting for me!

Yesterday was one of those days. I got two swaps! First one was long awaited and customs finally released it. It is from my swap buddy Amber. She knows what I love!

Non sono le giornate più belle quando si riceve posta? Per me sì! Amo tornare a casa per la pausa pranzo e trovare posta per me :)

Ieri è stata una di quelle giornate, mi sono arrivati due swap (scambi con ragazze straniere). Il primo lo aspettavo da tanto, da parte della mia swapper Amber, finalmente la dogana si è decisa a lasciarlo libero. E devo dire che è valso la pena aspettare così tanto!

Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Uptempo Plum, Sinful Colors Mercury Rising, Neptune, Zeus

Spoiled Pirate's Booty, Orly Rococo-a-Gogo, Royal Velvet, Viridian Vynil

China Glaze Trendsetter, Nyx Girls Under the Moon, Nyx Salon Maroon, L’Oreal Stroke of Midnight

Jordana Glitters Blue Bash, Nina Ultra Pro Mossy Britches, OPI Stranger Tides, L.A. Girl Matte White

Milani 3D holo HD, Wet’n’Wild Black Creme

And then the super fast swap from my fellow blogger Good Lack, Nail! She was able to buy the entire Catrice FeMALE collection for me! That one wasn’t released in Italy and it was a big lemming. And all the rest!! I loved everything!!

Il secondo invece è arrivato velocissimo da parte della blogger Good Lack, Nail! E’ riuscita a comprarmi l’intero set della FeMALE della Catrice, che qui in Italia non era arrivata e di cui io mi ero innamorata al primo swatch! E poi tutto il resto, adoro!

Catrice FeMALE A Woman’s World, So Suit!, Who are Blue, Nude

Models Own Beetlejuice Aqua Violet, Pinky Brown, Nails Inc Queensgate Mews, Misa Summer Love

Zoya Bianca, Flormar U08, U31, U34, holo glitters

Once again I hope you liked my swaps. I am kinda addicted I know. I feel like a baby at Christmas time when I open my swaps :)

Spero che vi sia piaciuto dare un’occhiata alla mia post ancora una volta. Adoro scambiare smalti con ragazze straniere. E poi mi sento come una bambina a Natale quando scarto pacchetti e pacchettini!

32 Comments

  1. OMG I love nail mail!!!! I´m waiting on a swap I did recently. Can´t wait, actually.
    If you ever need or want brazilian polishes, let me know.
    Kisses.
    Barbvanth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb! I'm waiting for a swap from Brazil right now, can't wait! You have so many great holos and duochromes, and I am crazy about those!

      Delete
  2. lol wow. that's a nice idea! Great polishes!
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  3. E' sempre bello scartare pacchetti, quando contengono certi gioiellini poi è ancora meglio!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. il silver holo della Milani ce l'ho pure io, a me piace molto!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh buono a sapersi! E' il primo smalto della Milani in assoluto!

      Delete
  5. Quei due Orly sono nella mia wishlist da secoli! Tanta invidia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Con questi ho esaurito la mia wishlist Orly anche io! Me felice!

      Delete
  6. I Floooooormar!!!! ç_ç Ti odio un po', sallo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh no, your postman is so much better than mine :-(
    mine never brings me something like this :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can only say OMG! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neptune *_* Rococo a gogo *__* e anche tutto il resto XDD l'avevo già detto che mi piace quell'orly duochrome? *__*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uno di quegli Orly duochrome (lo Space Cadet) dovrebbe essere il dupe dell'Accessorize Atzec. O viceversa! Neptune è divino, appunto!

      Delete
  10. Ah, sì. I models own. Arriverà il giorno in cui mi deciderò di comprarli anche io. Asos senza passare per il via, e passa la paura. *__*

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are one lucky girls. Such amazing polishes did you get. I want those Flormar polishes, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Such great nail mail, I'm jealous :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I prezzi sono indicati sul sito delle poste! Io ho pagato 11€ perchè è un invio privato e non un acquisto, + i 4,40€ di raccomandata per spedir loro tutti i documenti!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooooooooMgeeeeeee thats an awesome nail mail!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing nail mail! Really looks like Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!