Hauls and swap: last week recap!

Hi everyone! I won’t talk much today and will do the (many) pics do it for me! These are some swaps and latest hauls!

First up my swap with Charlotte Ann, OMG I was so excited for this one!!

Upper row: Sinful Colors Cinderella, SC All Mighty, ChG Emerald Fitzgerald, ChG Gaussied Up Green, ChG DV8 (!!!!!), Nicole by OPI Listen to your Momager
Bottom row: Nina Ulta Pro Molten Gold, Essie Go Overboard, Essie Coat Azure, Ruby Kisses Baby Blue, Poshè and Seche Vite backup.

Ciao a tutti! Poche ciance oggi perchè ho tantissime foto per voi. Sono i miei ultimi swap e acquisti!

Per cominciare il mio swap con Charlotte Ann che mi ha mandato il China Glaze DV8 che tanto bramavo! E per le curiose, la fila sopra: Sinful Colors Cinderella, SC All Mighty, ChG Emerald Fitzgerald, ChG Gaussied Up Green, ChG DV8 (!!!!!), Nicole by OPI Listen to your Momager
Fila sotto: Nina Ulta Pro Molten Gold, Essie Go Overboard, Essie Coat Azure, Ruby Kisses Baby Blue, Poshè e Seche Vite.

Sinful Colors Cinderella, Sinful Colors All Mighty, China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald, China Glaze Gaussied Up Green, China Glaze DV8, Nicole by OPI Listen to your Momager, Nina Ulta Pro Molten Gold, Essie Go Overboard, Essie Coat Azure, Ruby Kisses Baby Blue, Poshè, Seche Vite

Swap from Jacqueline! OPI DS Fantasy!

Swap con Jacqueline: OPI DS Fantasy!

OPI DS Fantasy

Swap from Nail Crazy. I saw that Essence Nails in Style was going to be released in Croatia and I asked her to keep an eye out for me because this LE was released last year in Italy but it never arrived anywhere in my area and I really loved some of the colours. And she found both polishes I asked her for! I must say she is totally amazing, she added so many extras with her swap! Mine will be so boring :(

Swap con Nail Crazy! Ho visto sul suo blog che in Croazia stava per arrivare la Nails in Style di Essence, che da noi era uscita lo scorso anno e da me non era mai arrivata. Le ho chiesto se poteva tenermi un occhio se trovava due smalti e c’è riuscita!! E poi ha messo tutti questi extra carinissimi per cui mi sento decisamente in colpa :(

And nail mail from Shirley of Moda Na Mao who was so nice to send me 5 out of 6 Shaka holos!

Posta anche da Shirley di Moda Na Mao che mi ha rimediato 5 dei 6 smalti olografici targati Shaka.

I also did some shopping this Saturday and I spotted some Shakas myself. Ehrm, I guess I went a little overboard!!!

Sabato ho fatto un po’ di Shaka-shopping anche io e forse mi è un po’ scappata la mano!

These four polishes came in a cube like the Essies, I’m not sure they are meant to be a special collection but I think they are nice! Not really neons but very bright!Nature Soul, Into the Sky, Hot Love, Spring Passion

Questi primi 4 smalti facevano parte di un cubo, non so se siano una collezione particolare o che altro ma erano tutti carini e quindi sono tornati a casa con me. Non sono neon ma quasi!

Shaka Nature Soul, Into the Sky, Hot Love, Spring Passion (OVS, Upim)

Nature Soul, Into the Sky, Hot Love, Spring Passion

 

Shaka Forever Blu, Storm, Universe, Supernova (OVS, Upim)

Forever Blu, Storm, Universe, Supernova

 

Shaka Sweet Love, Heartbroken, Neptune, Forever Green (OVS, Upim)

Sweet Love, Heartbroken, Neptune, Forever Green

Some Catrice sales! And eyepencils. I love eyepencils and eyeshadows!

Trovati i saldi Catrice ma mi sono limitata! E tre matite occhi B by Limoni, prese con lo sconto 3 articoli = 30% di sconto. Io vado matta per matite e ombretti.

WJCon haul. This is an Italian brand that I can’t find in my area. I was shopping in a bigger city on Saturday and the WJCon shop was my first stop! I love their fantastic colours.

The first ones from left are actually a purple and a light blue, then glitters, and a fluo! And cuticle oil because I broke my bottle last week.

Acquisti WJCon! Purtroppo questa marca non esiste da me a Rimini quindi sabato che ero in giro per Bologna è stata la mia prima tappa. Adoro i loro colori.

I primi due a sinistra sono un viola e un azzurro anche se non si capisce, poi dei glitter, un giallo zabaione, un arancio fluo e un olio per cuticole da provare.

Look at this glitter! It has smaller and medium silver hexagons, larger blue hexagons and red stars!!!!

E guardate il glitter! Ha delle stelle rosse in mezzo *____*

See, I told you I love eyeshadows! This was a super cheap palette that I’m testing these days and so far I love it. The box behind it is a set by H&M. Love all 5 colours!

Ve l’ho detto che adoro gli ombretti! Questa palettina l’ho trovata da Douglas, tenevi forte, al prezzo di 2,95€!!! La sto provando in questi giorni e per ora l’adoro. Consigliata!

Il set di smalti dietro è di H&M e mi piacevano tutti e 5 i colori quindi l’ho preso :)

Wow, this was it! Thanks for sticking with me!

Wow, ecco tutto (come se fosse poco!). Grazie per la pazienza e a presto!

28 Comments

  1. Simona, can I go shopping with you? You always find so amazing shades. I wish I could come on vacation to Italy for a month. I probably wouldn't eat anything, I would just buy nail polishes. :D Hehe, just kidding.
    You also made some amazing swaps. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you would buy nail polish but not quite as sure you wouldn't eat the yummy Italian food! It would be great to go shopping together, although we probably would go bankrupt!

      Delete
  2. omg, so many new toys *.*
    i'm glad that my package has finally reach you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Che meraviglia... mi sa che cadrò anche io sulla palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh mamma, sto per svenire!!! Wow! Che altro dire?
    Un bacione

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sei sempre la più grande! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg your swaps and hauls are awesome... really you think you went a little overboard LOL is there such a thing hahaha... LOVE IT! that glitter with the stars is sooo cute, can't wait to see it on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iris! Pfff, I have untrieds for the coming 5 years!

      Delete
  7. WaOooo *.* sogno!!!
    Che bello adesso hai gli olografici Shaka, voglio le tuo opinioni, ho provato oltre l'argento, anche l'azzurro..è super!
    Ho visto anche io il cubo con quei 4 Shaka, ma mi sembravano troppo accesi, per i miei gusti!
    Baci Ary

    Un premio per te sul mio blog: http://www.ilfilodiarianna90.blogspot.it/2012/08/nuovo-premio-i-love-your-blog.html#.UCA_1Y5TRGw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ho provato il rosa, spero di riuscire a bloggarlo presto!
      Grazie per il premio, sono indietrissimo a leggere i blog ç_ç

      Delete
  8. Oh whee, that's so many new pretties! Looking forward to seeing a lot of pictures of them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sei riuscita a trovare altri shaka holo?
    Hai fatto una bella spesa queste fine settimana!!!
    Adoro i tuoi swap, baci!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Macchè! Solo quelli verdi ho trovato!!!!! Si vede che non piace come colore...

      Delete
  10. Anch'io voglio "Cinderella", uffff :^(

    Devo fare un giretto da Douglas :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great hauls! Shaka polishes look amazing!!! :)
    Waiting for manicures :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Madooooooooo! Dopo tutti questi swap/shopping hauls ti immagino letteralmente sommersa dagli smalti!! Che cose spettacolose ti sono arrivate <3 e quella palettina è veramente carinissima (a quel prezzo poi)!

    Il cubetto colorato Shaka ha tentato anche me...Come sono, jellosi? Coprenti?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come se prima non fossi sommersa dagli untrieds! Non mi ci far pensare!!!!!!! Per il cubo ti saprò dire, non ne ho ancora provato nessuno!

      Delete
  13. Sbav!! Quando un giorno troverò gli olografici Shaka giuro che li prenderò tutti!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basta che ti prepari con pazienza a quanto è difficile metterli!

      Delete
  14. OMG!! What a fun post it is!!!
    I love all the Shaka nail polishes.
    Barbvanth

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sarebbe troppo divertente fare uno swap!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!