Kiko Holographic Nail Laquer #399: Silk Taupe (Lavish Oriental Limited Edition)

Hi everyone!

I know some of you are waiting for full swatches of the Kiko holos so I wore one right away. Unfortunately (not truly) I’m leaving for vacation today so you won’t see the other ones  until next week. Not here at least, sorry!

Sooo, I decided to swatch #399 Silk Taupe first, a very light taupe which actually almost looks like ice-colour on my skin tone.

Application is easy, it doesn’t need an aqua base. You have to be careful not to drag the brush over and over, but still extremely easy to work with. Top coat doesn’t dull the holo effect. If I am correct, the first photo is without tc, the other two are with it. You can’t really tell a difference. All of them are 3 coats btw.

Ciao a tutte!

So che alcune di voi stanno aspettando gli swatches interi dei nuovi smalti olografici Kiko quindi ne ho messo subito uno. Purtroppo (ma anche no) sto per partire per le ferie quindi non vi posso far vedere gli altri fino alla prossima settimana.

Ho deciso di mettere il #399 Silk Taupe per primo, un color tortora molto chiaro che su di me sembra quasi color ghiaccio in realtà.

La stesura è facile, non ha bisogno di una base apposita. Bisogna stare attenti a non strisciare sullo stesso punto, come al solito con gli holo, ma nulla di assurdo, rimane cmq molto semplice. Il top coat non toglie l’effetto holo, se non baglio la prima foto è senza tc, mentre le altre 2 ce l’hanno. Non c’è chissà quale differenza. Tutte le foto sono 3 mani di smalto!

Kiko Holographic Nail Laquer #399: Silk Taupe (Lavish Oriental Limited Edition)

Kiko Holographic Nail Laquer #399: Silk Taupe (Lavish Oriental Limited Edition)

Kiko Holographic Nail Laquer #399: Silk Taupe (Lavish Oriental Limited Edition)

For those asking, these Kiko holos are 4,90€ each and contain 11ml/0,37 fl.oz. I purchased mine in a Kiko shop but they are available online, too (only in the Italian webshop at the moment).

Per chi se lo sta chiedendo, gli holo Kiko costano 4,90€ per 11ml (boccetta standard) e io i miei li ho presi in negozio ma ci sono già anche online.

23 Comments

  1. Bello! Questo lo prenderò di sicuro ;-)

    Buone ferie smaltamica! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love this!! I have been wanting a true taupe holo forever, I'm going to have to get one of my friends send me a bottle of this. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mhrmm, this looks really good on you, and I love the name of it aswell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I strangely like it, too. Light colour don't usually look this good on me!

      Delete
  4. Ciao bellissimo blog e smalto meraviglioso! Mi sono iscritta! Se ti va di passare sul mio :-)
    Robybeauty.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niente male, devo assolutamente fare un giro da Kiko!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This set of Kiko holos are gorgeous! Wish I had them here to buy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess the pink wouldn't be a shade for you, but the rest are awesome!

      Delete
  7. Bello! Ce l'ho su sul mignolo, questo e l'altro scuro sono i miei preferiti dei 4!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!