Hi everyone!

It’s Monday again and it means it’s holo time together with Cristina over at PeeBeforePolish!

Today’s choice is holo n. 5 from the BornPrettyStore collection and it’s the orange one. I actually thought it was going to be a bright orange but nope! It’s kind of a burnt orange instead. I’ve also noticed it’s not as holo as other colours from Bornpretty, which is a shame.

Application wise I had no issues at all, two easy coats and you’re ready to go.

Ciao a tutti!

E’ di nuovo lunedì e questo significa che è tempo di uno smalto olografico in coppia con Cristina del blog PeeBeforePolish.

La scelta di oggi è caduta sull’holo n. 5 di BornPrettyStore, l’arancione. A dire il vero mi aspettavo un arancio carico, invece è più terra bruciata. Ho anche notato che l’effetto olografico è più tenue degli altri holo BornPretty che ho provato finora. Peccato.

Per quanto riguarda l’applicazione niente da dichiarare! Due passate facili ed è pronto!

BornPrettyStore Holo n. 5

BornPrettyStore Holo n. 5

BornPrettyStore Holo n. 5

 

What can I say? It’s an interesting colour and I don’t think I have another holo quite similar to it. But I was really hoping for a bright orange so I was kinda sad to get this instead.

If you like it it’s very often on sale and you can find it >here<.

And now let’s see if Cristina’s pink undertone makes it any different!

Che dire? E’ un colore sicuramente non comune in fatto di olografici, non ho niente che gli somigli. Però mi aspettavo un arancione bello vivo, quindi ci sono rimasta un po’ male.

Se vi piace è spesso in saldo, lo trovate a >questo link<.

E adesso vediamo come sarà sulla pelle rosa di Cristina!

BornPrettyStore Holo n. 5