HPB Presents: holidays

Hi everyone!

I am joining Hobby Polish Bloggers monthly linkup again today. Theme is holidays or winter and I obviously went for something Christmassy. Candy canes inspired I guess!

My base is again my favourite white at the moment i.e. Astra Gel Expert Effect in no. 02 Neige. I stamped over it with a red foil and plate m65. I sealed everything with Color Club Matte-ified.

Ciao a tutti!

Oggi mi unisco al gruppo Hobby Polish Blogger per la manicure mensile a tema, che ovviamente sono le vacanze o l’inverno. Io ho scelto una manicure natalizia, ispirata ancora una volta ai bastoncini di zucchero.

La base della mia nail art รจ sempre il mio smalto bianco preferito del momento, ovvero l’Astra Expert Gel Effect n.  Neige. Ci ho stampato sopra in rosso col dischetto m65. Infine ho sigillato col top coat Color Club Matte-ified.

Christmas nail stamping

Christmas nail stamping

Christmas nail stamping

 

I love these nails, they are actually a re-do of a mani I did ages ago. I hope you agree with me, do you like it?
Adoro questa manicure, che poi รจ un remake di una nail art giร  postata qualche anno fa. Spero che sarete d’accordo con me, vi piace?



31 Comments

  1. Very eye catching and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I totally agree with you...I love these mani! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, very well done and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy Cane nails are always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It's such a happy manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely :)
    I love candy canes so naturally I fell in love with this manicure :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this is really nice! I love that it isn't too "in your face" pepperminty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I love the red you used for the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! That matte tc you use seems great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's kinda rubbery rather than matte but I like it, too!

      Delete
  10. I adore this look! Simple but very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous and the matte top coat on it really makes it pop! Fun design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterรฒ al piรน presto!