H&M Stucco

Hi everyone!

Today I am showing you swatches of H&M Stucco that I bought on sale at only 1€. It’s a light grey creme nail polish. It’s very pigmented and application is super easy thanks to the rounded brush. Drying time is quite quick, too, and the finish is extremely glossy.

Pics show two coats without top coat.

- - -

Ciao a tutti!

Oggi vi mostro lo smalto H&M Stucco comprato in saldo a 1€. Si tratta di una lacca color grigio chiaro dalla coprenza molto alta. La stesura è semplice ed è agevolata dal pennello con punta arrotondata. L’asciugatura è veloce e il finish molto lucido.

In foto sono due passate senza top coat.

 

H&M Stucco smalto nail polish

H&M Stucco smalto nail polish

H&M Stucco smalto nail polish

 

I must say these new nail polishes by H&M beauty are incredibly good and they are worth every cent of their price. That said, if you find them on sale be sure to stock up on them!

Do you like grey nails? I love grey everything to be honest, it’s one of my favourite colours!

- - -

Devo dire che questi nuovi smalti della linea beauty di H&M sono davvero ottimi e valgono decisamente il loro prezzo pieno. Se poi li trovate in saldo fatene scorta!

Vi piace il grigio sulle unghie? Io sono un po’ di parte perchè è uno dei miei colori preferiti in generale!

 

Link utili / useful links:

 

27 Comments

  1. I love grey! I don't think it gets used enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shade of grey, I have to check if in my town they have this polish ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep meaning to try some of their polishes! Your swatch looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, that's a really lovely shade of grey!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molto bello ed elegante, mi piace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mi piace molto come colore!
    questi nuovi di hm non li ho ancora provati, complice il fatto che qua non abbiamo reparti beauty degni di questo nome e i pochi smalti che si trovano sono preda di ragazzine che li aprono senza pietà -_- sigh sob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tra l'altro gli smalti che si trovano negli H&M senza reparto beauty non fanno parte della nuova linea :/

      Delete
  7. This looks like a great base for some nail art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Kerry! I see myself using this one over and over whenever I need a grey base!

      Delete
  8. This is such a great shade! I haven't seen any nail polishes at the H&M we just got. Seeing this makes me sad cause I want some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame but I know the beauty department is quite new in Europe, too.

      Delete
  9. This color is beautiful! It reminds me a bit of Essie Sew Pschyed but a tad lighter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always had the impression Essie Sew Psyched is a green?

      Delete
  10. OH! It's the perfect grey base for nail art! Thank you for this, now I know where to go ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Non sono una fan dello smalto grigio come te, questo in più ha davvero un nome infelice! XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love greys, they are so nice for nail art when white is so in your face but you want a decal or something to show.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a refined shade! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's different and it's beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!