Catrice ICONails 43 Monkey Donkey

Hi everyone!

It looks like Fall is eventually hitting us over here and I am ready with the perfect shade on my nails! I would have loved to post a Halloween mani but time fell short on me.
Ciao a tutti!

Today's nail polish is no. 43 in Catrice's ICONails range: Monkey Donkey. It's a shade I can't describe to be honest. Light brown? Dark taupe? Plus it has that unique purple or reddish undertone that makes it so special. I loved it!

Application is very easy and it dries fast. Two coats are enough for full even coverage.

Photos: two coats, no top coat.

Smalto color tortora Catrice ICONails 43 Monkey Donkey taupe nail polish #catrice #iconails #lightyournails

Smalto color tortora Catrice ICONails 43 Monkey Donkey taupe nail polish #catrice #iconails #lightyournails

How would you call this shade? And do you like it?

* free sample (I won it)

2 Comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!