Awards!

Oh my, I was tagged with three awards in the last few days and I was really surprised! My polish blog is pretty new and I had never thought to have some followers so soon. Thank you ladies!

mymakeupbox tagged me with this one:

Negli ultimi giorni ho ricevuto ben tre award e sono stata sorpresissima! Il mio blog sugli smalti è davvero appena nato e non credevo nemmeno di avere dei followers così presto. Grazie a tutte!

mymakeupbox mi ha taggata con questo:

 

Rules:

- name 10 blogs you like

- let your chosen ones know

- tell 10 random facts about yourself

Regole:

- citare 10 blog che apprezziamo particolarmente

- avvisare i blogger premiati

- raccontare 10 cose su di sè

 

Let’s start from the random facts, although it’s always difficult for me to come up with interesting stuff about myself!

1. I love cats.

2. I meet my boyfriend playing an online game.

3. I’ve travelled all over Europe but I’ve been outside it only once.

4. I don’t know how to put on make-up, except for nail polish.

5. I have two blogs.

6. I am not a patient person.

7. I live by the beach but I go there like twice in a year.

8. I speak 4 languages (worse or better).

9. I can’t cook.

10. I broke a nail on Friday and I’m really pissed off.
Cominciamo dalle cose su di me, anche se è sempre difficile farsi venire in mente qualcosa di interessante!

1. Sono un’amante dei gatti.

2. Ho conosciuto il mio fidanzato giocando online.

3. Ho girato praticamente tutta l’Europa ma sono andata fuori “confine” solo una volta.

4. Non so truccarmi a parte lo smalto.

5. Ho due blog.

6. Non sono per niente una persona paziente.

7. Vivo vicino alla spiaggia ma ci vado tipo 2 volte all’anno.

8. Parlo 4 lingue (più o meno bene).

9. Non so cucinare.

10. Mi sono rotta un’unghia venerdì e sono davvero incaxxata!

 

Taya tagged me with two awards! Taya mi ha taggato con ben due award!

The Top 10 award rules:
1.Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2.Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3.List your top 10 cosmetics.
4.Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

Regole del Top 10 Awards:
1. Ringraziare la persona che ti ha taggato e linkare il suo blog.
2. Mettere il logo sul tuo blog.
3. Elencare i tuoi 10 cosmetici preferiti.
4. Scegliere 10 blogger da taggare, linkarli e farglielo sapere.

 

1. Obviously first comes nail polish!

As I said above in the facts about me I can’t use make-up. I’d love to be able to use those wonderful eye-shadows that I see everywhere but when I try the result is really poor.
1. Naturalmente al top metto lo smalto!

Come ho detto sopra io purtroppo non mi so truccare. Guardo con molta invidia il trucco occhi/ombretti in giro per siti o riviste ma su di me i risultati sono davvero tristi.

 

The rules are:

1. Link back to the person who passed you the award.
2. Complete the form below.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Award 10 blogs.
5. Drop them a line and tell them about it.

Regole:

1. Linka indietro la persona che ti ha taggato.
2. Completa il questionario sotto.
3. Convidi 7 cose su di te.
4. Tagga 10 blog.
5. Faglielo sapere!

 

Name your favorite color: Depends on the season. At the moment I could say white, brown or purple.

Name your favorite song: I don't have it.

Name your favorite dessert: can’t think of a favorite right now. 

What makes you mad? People who abuse animals.

When you’re upset you… Just have to wait until it’s over. 

Your favorite pet? Cats.

Black or white? White.

Your biggest fear is? Right now my biggest fear is money related. 

Your best feature is? Honesty.

Everyday attitude: Mmmm.

What is perfection? Happiness.

Guilty Pleasure: I have too many!

Colore preferito: dipende dalla stagione. Al momento bianco, marrone o viola.

Canzone preferita: nessuna.

Dolce preferito: non me ne viene in mente nessuno.

Cosa ti fa arrabbiare: le persone che maltrattano gli animali.

Quando sei nervosa…. devo solo aspettare che passi.

Animale preferito: gatto

Bianco o nero: bianco

La tua paura più grande: al momento è riuscire a mantenermi.

Il tuo pregio: onestà.

Mantra quotidiano: mmm

Cos’è la perfezione? La felicità.

Vizi: troppi!

 

Since I have way too many blogs that I like I just tag all my followers :) Siccome seguo tantissimi blog che mi piacciono l’award lo giro ai miei follower :)

0 Comments