Essence Urban Messages LE: Skyscraper

Hi everyone!
All around it’s time for new Essence collections but I also noticed a lot of shops still carry the Urban Messages LE, and the NatVenturista, too. This last one actually was a flop in my area, all the bottles of polish are still there unsold. Don’t really know why, I liked the ones I got!
Anyway, today I’ll show you a polish from the Urban Messages TE, Skyscraper, a nude/beige creme full of black and holo glitters. The base creme finish is very thick and it gave me bad shrinkage problems but I must say I had nothing like this in my stash so it’s gonna stay! I will put some thinner in it next time maybe and see if it improves.
The final colour was really strange, it reminded me of cardstock or recycled paper. Know what I mean? When you look at a sheet and you notice those paper particles inside? This was the same!
Ciao a tutte!
Dappertutto si stanno iniziando a trovare le nuove edizioni limitate della Essence ma ho notato che quasi tutti i negozi hanno ancora sia la Urban Messages che la NatVenturista. Quest’ultima da me è stata un vero fiasco, gli smalti sono ancora tutti invenduti. Non so perchè, a me piacciono quelli che ho preso.
Cmq, oggi vi faccio vedere uno degli smalti della Urban Messages, lo Skyscraper, una specie di nudo/beige con glitter un po’ olografici e un po’ neri. Il finish crema è densissimo e lo smalto mi ha fatto le grinze però non ho nulla di simile quindi me lo tengo! La prossima volta proverò a metterci un po’ di thinner e vedere se va meglio.
Il colore finale è davvero strano, mi ricorda il cartone o la carta riciclata. Avete presente nella carta riciclata che si vedono i pezzettoni dentro? Ecco, questo è uguale!
 
Sunshine (you can see the holo sparkling) // Al sole (potete vedere i glitter holo)
Essence Urban Messages Skyscraper
Essence Urban Messages Skyscraper
 
In the shadow (you can see the black glitters and cardstock finish) // All’ombra (potete vedere i glitter neri e la carta riciclata)
Essence Urban Messages Skyscraper
Essence Urban Messages Skyscraper 
Did you buy or are planning to grab this polish? I wonder if you had my same feeling about it! That’s all for today, don’t forget my giveaway! L’avete preso? O pensate di prenderlo? Mi piacerebbe sapere se avete avuto la mia stessa impressione! E per oggi è tutto, non dimenticatevi il mio giveway!

0 Comments