S-HE Stylezone 340

Hi there everyone!
It’s Monday again and I’m continuing with the older swatches I have lying in my computer.
This is s-he stylezone #340, a polish I bought (again!) during my vacation of last month. I think this brand is exclusive of DM drugstores over Europe, not sure if DM is an Austrian or German chain. Unfortunately we don’t have these shops in Italy which is a shame because I was quite impressed by this polish.
But let’s go on! S-HE 340 is a very dark olive green creme full of gold and bronze microglitters. As you know I love green so I couldn’t help falling in love with this baby, too. Love how it sparkles under the sunlight!
The application was really easy and I wished I had bought more of this brand. I only have one other though (green again!).
Beware the horrid cuticles of the second photo!
Buongiorno a tutte e buon lunedì!
Anche oggi continuo con i vecchi swatch che ho in giro nell’hard disk.
Questo è lo s-he stylezone 340, uno smalto che ho comprato durante le ferie. La marca s-he dovrebbe essere un’esclusiva dei negozi DM, che sono una catena a basso costo tipo Schlecker o Acqua e Sapone per intenderci e non so bene se sia Austriaca o tedesca. Purtroppo in Italia non c’è ed è un peccato perchè mi sono trovata molto bene con questo smalto.
Ma andiamo avanti. Lo S-HE 340 è uno smalto verde oliva scuro crema pieno di glitter oro e bronzo. Come sapete adoro il verde quindi mi sono innamorata anche di questo. E poi mi piace tantissimo come sbrilluccica al sole!
La stesura è stata molto semplice e anche per questo mi sono pentita di non averne presi altri (solo uno, sempre verde).
Attenzione: cuticole orribili nella seconda foto!
s-he stylezone 340
s-he stylezone 340
That’s all for today, don’t forget my giveaway!E per oggi è tutto, non dimenticatevi il mio giveway!

2 Comments

  1. For some reason, I am not getting these in my Google reader-can you check and see that I am on your GFC??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I don't see you on the list any longer :( Try deleting the google reader listing and add the new blog address. Maybe there was a mess there? Gotta hate that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!