E.L.F. order + mystery box!

Happy December 1st!

Today I want to show you something different from the usual nail polish. You might know that I am a polish addicted indeed, but I also love shopping in general.

In the last months I started putting on make-up every day. I didn’t use to until now, but then one day I looked myself in the mirror and geee, I’m not a teenager any longer and I really need to hide that somehow!

So I started buying make-up. A lot of make-up let me be honest! And I started watching youtube videos on how to apply eyeshadows and do so. Then I followed some blogs and learned about brands I had never heard before.

Long story short, 3 weeks ago I read about this promotion on Facebook from the low-cost brand E.l.f. With an order of 12,00 € they would offer free shipping and a mystery box of the value of 12,00 €. Curious enough I started browsing their shop and I found much more than 12€ worth stuff I wanted! I managed to narrow my choices down to two orders of the minimum so I would get two extra boxes.

Now I was going to be mad because it’s 3 weeks tomorrow and my order didn’t seem to show up, and then today! Yay, I came back from work at lunch time and they were both there. And my mystery boxes are awesome!!!

Not sure if you like this kind of haul posts but I just was so excited that I wanted to share! I obviously have to try everything yet, but if you want some swatches just let me know :)

Buon 1° dicembre!

Oggi vi faccio vedere qualcosa di diverso dai soliti smalti. Forse sapete che io sono una drogata degli smalti, ma mi piace proprio lo shopping in generale.

Negli ultimi mesi ho iniziato a truccarmi tutti i giorni. Non usavo trucco prima di allora, ma un giorno guardandomi allo specchio ho notato di non avere piĆ¹ 16 anni e dovevo nasconderlo in qualche modo!

Quindi ho cominciato a comprare makeup come un automa. Troppo! E ho cominciato a guardare video su youtube di come mettere l’ombretto e a seguire blog di trucco oltre che di smalti. E da lƬ ho scoperto marche di cui non avevo mai sentito parlare.

Per farla breve, 3 settimane fa ho letto su Facebook di una promozione di un brand low-cost, la E.l.f. Con un ordine di 12€ offrivano spedizione gratis e un pacco misterioso del valore di 12€. Incuriosita ho iniziato a guardare il negozio online e mi piacevano ben piĆ¹ di 12€ di prodotti! Alla fine ho deciso di fare 2 ordini minimi per ricevere 2 scatole misteriose.

Ora stavo iniziando a diventare matta perchĆØ domani facevano 3 settimane e ancora niente pacchi. Poi oggi sono tornare a casa per pranzo e voilĆ , i pacchi eccoli lĆ ! (pure la rima, ma chi sono?!?!?!?). E le mie mystery box sono meravigliose!

Non so se vi piace questo tipo di post ma io sono stata talmente felice che dovevo condividerlo! Ovviamente non ho ancora provato nulla, ma se volete qualche swatch chiedete pure :)

Order #1:

Nail polish in Gum Pink

3 eye pencils (Iconic Ivory, Twinkle Teal, precious Pink)

Nourishing cuticle pen

3 eyeshadows palettes (Nouveau Neutrals, Nymph Dreams, Day 2 Night)

-----

Mystery box # 1

3 nail polishes (Smoky Brown,Twinkle, TGlitter Glam)

Concealer Brush

-----

Order #2:

Cream eyeliner in Purple
Pigment Eyeshadow in Naturally Nude
Cream eyeshadows palette

-----

Mystery box # 2

Beauty Book – Smoky Eye Edition (this is so cool)

Cream Eyeliner in Metallic Olive (love!)

Smudge Brush (lucky, I forgot to order it and I totally wanted it and I got it for free!)

Have you ever heard from E.L.F.? How do you like it? And do you like my shopping? :)

Avete mai sentito nominare la elf? Vi piace? E i miei acquisti invece? :)

9 Comments

  1. Che bello il contenuto delle mystery box! I loro prodotti a volte mi soddisfano, a volte no, secondo me la qualitĆ  ĆØ variabile, anche sullo stesso articolo ma in colori diversi (tipo l'eye liner waterproof) ma considerando i prezzi vale la pena provarli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. io ho ricevuto la mistery box uguale alla tua mistery box n.1, devo ancora provare tutto perĆ²!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @maisenzasmalto: ahhhh, questo non lo sapevo! Allora devo provare tutto subito ahah! Poi magari scrivo cosa ne penso :)
    @BigMakeupBag: perĆ² la 2 ĆØ piĆ¹ bella! Mi sento fortunatissima!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I love ELF, and it now has it's own section at Target so that is exciting! My favorite thing that Elf does is the white concealer brushes. They are $1, so I buy 10 at a time and use them for nail polish cleanup brushes. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jacqui, that's great to hear! I'll have to keep it in mind for my next order! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belli acquisti! Io mi trovo molto bene con l'eyeliner in gel e le shimmer eye liner pen di quello che hai preso.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grazie Giada! Ho provato ieri la prima matita ed ĆØ luminosissima!! Bella :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Io sono molto incuriosita (ovviamente!) dagli smalti.. vedo che non hai ancora postato alcuna foto.. li hai giĆ  provati? Credo che mi armerĆ² di carta di credito perchĆØ voglio proprio provare i prodotti della elf..! ciao

    ReplyDelete
  9. Non li ho ancora provati Elena, quello che avevo ordinato io ĆØ molto estivo, gli altri perĆ² sono perfetti adesso! Cerco di sbrigarmi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterĆ² al piĆ¹ presto!