Nyx Girls Robotic

Hi everyone!

Trying to catch up on my swatches –again-! That’s why you see me again so early!

After the last awesome polish I show you I needed a colour that wasn’t in that multichrome party, and I picked blue!

This is Nyx Girls Robotic, a wonderful deep dark blue jelly filled of teal glitters. Application was very easy, this was my first Nyx and sure not my last!

Actually, I purchased it on Ebay with other 5 bottles from a seller called Joy Cosmetics and I was extremely satisfied by their service and their prompt answers to my messages asking for multiple items purchase and shipping to Italy. I will definitely buy more Nyx stuff from them!

But let’s get to the pics! I was unlucky because I had very little sun when I had Robotics on and it’s a shame because this baby is quite dark inside but it gets just crazy under the sun!

Ciao a tutte!

Sto di nuovo cercando di recuperare tempo e arrivare a foto più recenti, ecco perchè mi risentite così presto.

Dopo l’ultimo smalto meraviglia di colori avevo bisogno di un colore che appunto non fosse presente in quell’arcobaleno e ho scelto il blu.

Questo è il Nyx Girls Robotic, un bellissimo jelly blu scuro pieno di glitter azzurri. La formula è ottima, non ho avuto problemi di alcun genere, ed essendo davvero bello direi che questo è il mio primo ma di certo non ultimo Nyx!

A onor del vero, assieme a questo ne ordinati altri 5 da un venditore Ebay chiamato Joy Cosmetics e sono stata molto contenta del servizio. Mi hanno risposto velocemente quando ho chiesto una stima della spedizione in Italia e alcune domande sui colori. Direi che per le cose della Nyx comprerò di sicuro di nuovo da loro!

Ma passiamo alle foto! Sono stata sfortunata e non ho avuto praticamente un raggio di sole quando avevo su il Robotic, un vero peccato perchè nello scuro sembra quasi nero ma sotto la luce spacca!

Nyx Girls Robotic

Nyx Girls Robotic

Nyx Girls Robotic

This is under artificial light but can you see how glossy it is?

Questa foto è sotto una lampada per farvi vedere com’è bello glossoso!

Nyx Girls Robotic

Around the web I couldn’t find many Nyx swatches so I hope I could help you with this one! And I hope you’ll like it :)

Purtroppo in giro non si trovano molti swatch degli smalti Nyx quindi spero di aver dato il mio contributo e fatemi sapere se vi piace!

7 Comments

  1. This is so pretty ! I love this color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might like it! Plus you probably can get Nyx for cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this color is right up my ally- I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Robotic and havent used it yet.. OMG I have way too many untrieds..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SO hear you on that Iris!! It seems like the stash keeps growing only in the untried part!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!