Essence Midnight Charm

Hi ladies!

After the fail of last polish I needed to use something much better, and so I did! I picked this amazing night blue by Essence: Midnight Charm. This colour is part of the permanent line since last September and it was the first one I grabbed when I found the new polishes. It’s so rich! I have a lot of dark blues, believe me, but this one left me breathless. I just didn’t want to take it off! If you like blue, or happen to need a dark shade of blue, I highly suggest Midnight Charm!

And now let’s do the pics (lots of them!) do the talking!

Ciao a tutte!

Dopo lo schifo dell’ultimo smalto avevo bisogno di qualcosa di molto meglio. Ho scelto questo meraviglioso blu notte della Essence, il Midnight Charm. Questo colore fa parte della linea permanente da settembre ed è stato il primo che ho comprato quando ho trovato il nuovo rifornimento. E’ di una profondità unica. Ho tanti blu scuri, credetemi, ma questo mi ha lasciato di stucco (è un barbatrucco!). Non lo volevo più togliere! Se vi piace il blu o avete bisogno di un bel blu scuro io ve lo consiglio davvero tanto.

E adesso che siano le foto a parlare!

Indoors no flash // All’interno senza flash

Essence Colour&Go Midnight Charm

Outdoors full sun // All’esterno in pieno sole

Essence Colour&Go Midnight Charm

Outdoors no direct light // All’esterno non alla luce diretta

Essence Colour&Go Midnight Charm

Essence Colour&Go Midnight Charm

 Essence Colour&Go Midnight Charm

Essence Colour&Go Midnight Charm

Isn’t it gorgeous?

Non è bellissimo?

10 Comments

  1. Concordo è un blu profondo e stupendo!! Ti sta che è una meraviglia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie <3 In effetti mi piaceva da matti addosso!

      Delete
  2. I just love blues like these!!! Can't wait to get your package! I am dying with excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great, Essence has some of the best blue shades :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right Iris! Essence makes great blues, both light and dark!

      Delete
  4. Looks amazing outdoors. Such a nice depth in that blue colour

    ReplyDelete
  5. bellissimo questo smalto! :-)
    mi sono appena iscritta al tuo bellissimo blog! Ti seguirò! :-)
    http://misslittlesnail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!