Sky Kisses White Pearl

Hi ladies!

After a few days break I am back to some swatches for you. Not a good one though!

This is the base colour I used for my Christmas mani, a shimmery white of the brand Sky Kisses, which is sold in some high end drugstore here in Italy. The colour itself was amazing, it reminds me of Orly Au Champagne but oh boy, the quality! This polish bubbled on all of my nails. All of them! So bad! Fortunately I had to cover it with something else!

Ciao a tutte!

Dopo qualche giorno di pausa eccomi di nuovo con qualche swatch per voi. Non uno buono però.

Questo è il colore che ho usato come base per la mia manicure natalizia, un bianco shimmer della marca Sky Kisses, che è venduta nelle profumerie La Gardenia e (in alcuni?) Discount del Parrucchiere. Il colore è splendido, mi ricorda l’Orly Au Champagne, ma la qualità! Pessima. Mi ha fatto le bolle su tutte le unghie. Per fortuna che dovevo coprirlo con qualcos’altro.

Sky Kisses White Pearl

Sky Kisses White Pearl

Will see you with something better soon!

A presto con qualcosa di migliore!

6 Comments

  1. Oh my--those bubbles are bad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty I need a pretty white polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shimmer you see in the bottle the first pic .... Too bad it was such bad formula :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was loving it, too, and it actually fully translated to the nails. Too bad the formula sucks.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!