Shaka Pop Green

Hi everyone and sorry for disappearing for a while. I’ve had a tough week again. Ouch, what a time of the year!

Anyway, let’s get back to blogging with an Italian nail polish! It was a while since I blogged anything from Italy I think :)

Shaka is a very young and cheap  brand that is not yet easy to find, at least not in my area. I’ve had the chance to buy some of their cosmetics and makeup brushes though, and I was really pleased.

Pop Green is part of their Pop collection featuring bright colours with a finish in-between a crème and a jelly. This one was totally calling my name, I had nothing quite like it and you know I love green on my nails.

So here it comes! Two easy coats + top coat.

Ciao a tutti e scusate per la sparizione temporanea, ho avuto di nuovo una settimana pesante in ufficio, che periodo!

In ogni caso eccomi di nuovo al blog, questa volta con uno smalto italianissimo.

Shaka, come molte ormai sapranno, è il nuovo marchio low cost di Upim e OVS, non tanto facile da trovare almeno nella mia zona. Ho cmq avuto la possibilità di comprare alcuni smalti e pennelli da trucco e sono rimasta piacevolmente colpita da entrambi.

Lo smalto Pop Green fa parte della collezione Pop, composta di colori accesi con una consistenza che è una via di mezzo tra una crema e un jelly. Non avevo niente di simile nella mia collezione quindi naturalmente ho dovuto portarlo a casa con me. Ed eccolo qua, due mani + top.

Shaka Pop Green

Shaka Pop Green

Shaka Pop Green

Like it? I think it’s perfect for summer!

Come vi sembra? Non è semplicemente perfetto per l’estate? Io trovo di sì :)

20 Comments

  1. Bellissimo! *____*

    Continuo a sperare che allarghino un (bel) po' la distribuzione degli Shaka, a che pro tenerli solo in pochi negozi? Son carinissimi e costano pure poco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous color, at first reminded me at run forest run by essence... do yo have it, maybe you can do a comparison ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean by Catrice, right? The Catrice one is pale compared to this Shaka, this is much brighter! And I am not sure if Catrice is a real creme or also a semi-jelly. But for sure the colours are not the same! I prefer this one, esp. for summer season!

      Delete
  3. bel colore, si.....quante passate hai dato ? è fluido ? grazie, ciao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come ho scritto sopra: 2 passate :) E' molto fluido perchè è gelatinoso.

      Delete
  4. Wow, that shade is gorgeous and it suits your skin tone perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colore delizioso, anche se penso di averne almeno 2 o 3 simili, è uno dei miei colori preferiti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Davvero ne hai simili? Io così lucido quasi jelly proprio non ne avevo!

      Delete
  6. davvero bello sto verde! la stesura com'è? :O°°

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!