Hi everyone and welcome back to the ABC challenge with yet again another purple. I promise the next letter will be a different colour, I didn’t pick it on purpose!

My H stands for…

Ciao a tutte e bentornate alla “sfida” ABC, di nuovo con un fucsia. Non l’ho fatto apposta, giuro che per la prossima lettera cambio colore!

La mia scelta per la lettera H è…

Color Club Hot Like Lava

Color Club Hot Like Lava is a purple foil that applies perfectly. You know, the problem with foils is that they tend to show every brushstrokes, but not this one!! I was so surprised and pleased when I painted my nails with it. The name is perfect, not for the colour (honestly, lava should be red or reddish orange) but for the formula! The colour melts like lava on your nails and shows NO brushstrokes at all! It’s so amazing. The colour is gorgeous, too, even though not name accurate, and it’s quite long lasting, when I removed it (played with it actually) it was still intact. No chipping, no tip wear, wow. If you like foils and you like purple I highly suggest you to get Hot Like Lava.

And now on to the pics!

Color Club Hot Like Lava è un foil fucsia che si stende una meraviglia. Il problema coi foil spesso è che si vedono tutte le strisciate del pennello, qua no! Sono stata molto sorpresa, ovviamente in positivo, quando l’ho steso. Il nome è perfetto, non per il colore (secondo me la lava è rosso/arancione) ma per la formula. Lo smalto si scioglie come lava sulle unghie e non lascia nessuna traccia delle pennellate. Fantastico. E anche il colore è bellissimo anche se non centra nulla col nome. Parliamo della qualità? Ottima: quando l’ho tolto (o meglio ci ho fatto una nail art) era ancora perfetto, niente sbeccature e niente punte rovinate. Se vi piacciono i foil e i fucsia ve lo consiglio caldamente!

E ora guardiamo le foto!

Color Club Hot Like Lava

Color Club Hot Like Lava

What do you think? I really hope you like it as much as I do, but I know foils are kinda love or hate. I’m on the love side. Definitely.

And now off to check my buddies picks!

Che dite? Spero che vi piaccia quanto a me, ma mi rendo conto che i foil sono un finish che o si odia o si ama. Io ovviamente sto dalla parte “si ama”.

E ora guardiamo cos’hanno combinato le mie compari!