ABC challenge! “J”: Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 110

Hi everyone!

Time of the week again for our ABC challenge!  My J is for Jolly Jewels today, which is the name of a whole collection of Golden Rose glitter jellies. You might have seen this collection around already, and you might know it even contains a dupe for China Glaze It’s A Trap-Eze from the Cirque du Soleil. Anyway, that’s another story, and the one I’m gonna show you is not that dupe!

#110 is the Jolly Jewels with shimmery red hex and matte black rounded glitters in a white-ish milk-ish base. It’s actually quite nice *but* I don’t even like glitter sandwiches so why did I get this one?

Here you can see two coats, enough for full coverage. There’s too many glitters for my taste though, plus a lot are covered in the white base. I will layer one coat over a white polish next time. I am sure I will like it better that way!

Ciao a tutte!

Rieccoci al nostro appuntamento settimanale con l’ABC. Oggi siamo alla J e la mia scelta è stata “Jolly Jewels”, che è la nuova collezione di glitter jelly della Golden Rose. Forse l’avrete già vista in giro, e saprete che uno di questi glitter è un perfetto dupe (economico) del China Glaze It’s A Trap-Eze della Cirque du Soleil. Cmq non è quello il mio smalto di oggi!

Il n. 110 dei Jolly Jewels è composto di glitter esagonali rossi brillanti e glitter tondi neri opachi, il tutto in una base lattiginosa bianca. E’ carino ma a me non piacciono nemmeno i glitter sandwich quindi non so perchè l’ho preso!

Qua vedete 2 passate, che sono abbastanza per una coprenza perfetta. Per i miei gusti ci sono davvero troppi glitter, e soprattutto tantissimi vengono coperti con la seconda passata dalla base. La prossima volta proverò a dare una sola mano su un normale smalto bianco. Sono certa che mi piacerà molto di più!

Daylight:

Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 110

Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 110

Artificial light:

Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 110

I am pretty sure a lot of you out there will love this glitter here :)

Talk to you soon!

Sono sicura che là fuori piacerà davvero a tante di voi :)

A presto!

53 Comments

  1. wow è stupendo!!! ma dove lo posso trovare?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purtroppo solo online :(
      Sito bulgaro affidabile: beautycosmetics.biz

      Delete
  2. It looks so pretty on you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Non sono una di quelle là fuori, stavolta! :D

    ... Però son curiosa di vedere l'esperimento uno strato di questo + uno strato bianco, magari sarà meno caotico e piacerà di più anche a me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ci sono le eccezioni! Tu poi non sei un'amante dei glitteroni in generale, no? ;)

      Delete
    2. Ricordi bene! Salvo qualche sporadico glitterone ;D

      Delete
  4. I swear this polish looks like blueberries and strawberries with yoghurt! Sooo yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah that might be true! A lot of blueberries and strawberries in there!

      Delete
  5. Come prevedevi, a me piace un sacco! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A me piace tantissimo!! Però concordo con te, la seconda passata incasina quella sottostante, credo proverò direttamente una mano di bianco "standard" più una di questo Jolly Jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these!!! I always love a white base with multi colored glitter on top. It reminds me of candy or cake lol!!

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You weren't kidding - that is a crazy amount of glitter. Only 2 coats?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding at all! And yes, that's 2 coat! First one a little thick, I admit it, but second one was average, just to cover the bold spots (only in the base, because there was plenty of glitters already!).

      Delete
  9. Love it! You can never have too many glitters lol Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can never have enough holos! But I am so picky about glitters!

      Delete
  10. love this one, anything in a white or creamy base and I'm in :-P

    ReplyDelete
  11. What?! A trap-eze dupe? How wasn't I aware of this yet?! ;) Haha! I am desperately looking for it... Whatever, this mani looks spectacular. But I understand that if you're not into jelly sandwiches much... it's not a complete win. I, however, love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty sure I've seen the comparison on one of the ABC ladies' blog! And they are identical dupes!

      Delete
  12. Mi spieghi cosa ci fai con uno smalto così se non ti piacciono i glitter sandwitch? XD
    Fosse per me comprerei tutta la collezione di jolly jewels, ma sto aspettando da un bel pezzo che il sito bulgaro li rimetta in stock e aggiunga i nuovi.. Mi stanno venendo le rughe..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adoro alla follia!! Poi con quelli su base bianca ho una vera fissa! Devo cominciare a cercare anche questi Golden Rose? Sito bulgaro dice la Vale? Mmmhh.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a polish, looks like yogurt drink!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So much glitter, I agree with you a little less glitter would be a-okay, you need to see the milkyness of that crelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cool polish! I skipped this one but totally love this line from Golden Rose, some real gems there

    ReplyDelete
  17. Che smalto divertente *__* non so se mi ci vedrei ma fa allegria!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, Simona...really pretty shots. Completely different looks, depending on the lighting.

    I just now realized that while I was searching high and low for a J polish this week, that I've a bunch of Jolly Jewels (including this one) that Lariesa sent me a week ago. Where is my head? I wish I knew. LOL.

    Those polishes are fabulous. I just wish they'd stop already with the numbers and NAME them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear about names! There are too many brands that just number their polishes and I hate that!

      Delete
  19. Whoa that is super duper cool, I have never heard of that brand before, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Turkish brand, I should have written that! I can only by it online as it's not sold here but I really love it!

      Delete
  20. Ultimamente adoro i glitter in base bianca, ma qui ce ne sono veramente troppi... Concordo con te!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love 110! It's one of my favorite Jolly Jewels. Yes I like it layered over white better too. BTW, they are releasing new Jolly Jewels again :D I think it's 118 to 123 now, I'm going to buy them today :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaaaaaaaat?? Really? Oh my! I will wait for swatched on your blog then! ;)

      Delete
  22. Interesting looking polish :) I like the last photo where you capture some of the glitter glowing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bet using a thin layer over white would make the glitters sparkle for real!

      Delete
  23. Jolly Jewels are so cool! I prefer them layered over a creme base though, otherwise - as you wrote yourself - there's too much glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I layered it in the beginning! Anyway, lesson learned!

      Delete
  24. Mi attira poco come combinazione di colori ma mi piace molto la resa bella piena di glitteronzi!
    Mmm, interessante, devo investigare questa collezione :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A me la combo piaceva tanto, il risultato non fa per me invece :(

      Delete
  25. mi ero persa questo post, a me piace moltissimo, ma ora sono curiosa di evdere tutta la collezione, vado a crecarli online, se c'è un dupe del CG lo voglio assolutamente :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sìsì! Il 115! Puoi vederli assieme qua se scorri un po' il post: Me, Myself & POlish

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!