Hi everyone!

Wednesday? Really? Wow, this week is going on fast! Lovely.

My O is not very original, and also not well done I guess. As you know Spring has sprung over here so I couldn’t resist picking up a holo from my stash and it’s Orly Miss Conduct. It’s a great shade, but as usual my camera doesn’t like blue toned purples. The biggest mistake was not checking the photos before taking it off. They don’t do this polish justice :(

Orly Miss Conduct is a scattered blue toned purple holo. I expected the holo-ness to be subtle in here but it’s actually not! The holo effect is very obvious irl!

I don’t know why my index and pimkie nails are lighter, I used two coats everywhere. I probably did thicker coats on the rest of the nails I guess, it wasn’t visible in real life!

Ciao a tutti!

Già mercoledì? Mi sta volando! Ottimo.

La mia O non è molto originale e nemmeno tanto ben fatta. Dato l’arrivo della primavera non ho potuto resistere e ho scelto un holo, l’Orly Miss Conduct. E’ un bellissimo colore ma come sapete la mia macchina fotografica odia i rosa/viola a base blu :(  L’errore più grande è stato non controllare le foto prima di togliere lo smalto, davvero non rendono giustizia a quello che è in realtà.

L’Orly Miss Conduct è uno “scattered holo”, ovvero ogni singola particella è olografica e non si crea il famoso arcobaleno degli holo lineari. Credevo che l’effetto sarebbe stato delicato invece è parecchio visibile! Non nelle foto però…

Tra l’altro non so perchè indice e mignolo sembrano più chiari, sono tutte due passate, forse però le ho fatte più abbondanti nelle unghie centrali! Dal vivo non c’era nessuna differenza.

Orly Miss Conduct

Orly Miss Conduct

After a couple days I had some tipwear but I didn’t want to take this polish off to I decided to cover the tips with something else. First thought was a black holo French but then… sun, hot weather, fruit! So I did green tips instead using A England St. George and hand draw some black seeds with Astra black holo.

I’ll let you choose if they look more strawberries or watermelon!

Dopo un paio di giorni le punte hanno perso colore ma invece di togliere tutto ho deciso di coprirle. La prima idea era una French olografica nera ma poi c’era il sole, era caldo… frutta!! E così ho fatto delle French verdi holo con l’A England St. George e disegnato dei semini con l’Astra holo nero.

Faccio decidere a voi se sembrano fragole o cocomero!

Orly holo fruit

Orly holo fruit

Hope you liked my holo fruit salad!

Spero che vi sia piaciuta la mia macedonia holo :D