ABC challenge!: “R”: Royal Beauty + Revlon

Hi everyone!
It’s Wednesday again and it’s time for alphabet! Today’s letter is R and I picked the most recent polish I’ve bought: Royal Beauty Geranio (geranium). Royal Beauty is an Italian brand which I recently discovered. It only has very few colours but the quality is superb, I am amazed each time I use a new one.
RB Geranio is a wonderful coralish pink/red creme, the exact shade of the flowers, shame that they are not in bloom yet otherwise I would have showed you! It has a fantastic formula, it applies and looks like a jelly, but it’s not! It actually looks like a gel mani, I love that kind of shine!
Photo without top coat!
Ciao a tutte!
E’ di nuovo mercoledì ed è giornata di alfabeto. Siamo alla lettera R e io ho scelto di farvi vedere il mio acquisto più recente: il Royal Beauty Geranio. La Royal Beauty è una marca italiana che ho scoperto di recente, purtroppo non ha molti colori, ma quei pochi che ho provato sono di ottima di qualità!
Il RB Geranio è un bellissimo rosa/rosso geranio appunto, il colore esatto del fiore. Se fossero già sbocciati quelli sul mio terrazzo ve li farei vedere :D Cmq, questo smalto ha una formula stupeda, si stende come un jelly ed è lucido come un jelly… anzi, come un gel! Adoro quella lucentezza!
Foto senza top coat!
Royal Beauty Geranio
I wasn’t ready to remove this beauty yet so I just decided an extra R touch with Revlon Carbonite in a diagonal French.
(colour is not accurate here)
Non sono pronta a togliere questa piccola meraviglia quindi ho deciso di aggiungere solo un altro tocco di R stendendo il Revlon Carbonite sulle punte in una french diagonale (qua il colore non è veritiero).
Royal Beauty Geranio + Revlon Carbonite french diagonal tips
I even added a black rhinestone on the ring fingernail but it doesn’t really pop the way I meant it to. The metallic tips are lovely anyway!
Ho anche aggiunto una pietruzza nera sull’anulare ma non da quell’effetto che avevo immaginato. Cmq le punte metalliche sono carinissime!
 Royal Beauty Geranio + Revlon Carbonite french diagonal tips
And that was it! A mani I am deeply in love with and that I won’t remove until it chips off!
Ed ecco qua :) Adoro questa manicure e non ho intenzione di levarla prima che si rovini da sola!

34 Comments

  1. Porca paletta che bello!!!!!! La lucentezza che ha nella prima foto è incredibile. Dannazione, un'altra fonte di tentazioni! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi hai convinta col geranio, proprio succosa come nuance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adesso che ti ho convinta a prenderlo devi metterlo e dirmi cosa ne pensi :D

      Delete
  3. Purtroppo qui hanno ancora due colori in croce, tutti nudini. Però è spuntato l'espositore dei chrome!
    Che finish *____* e la french è azzeccatissima!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie :D
      Non che l'espositore che hanno da Paolo sia tanto più grande eh, saran 15 colori!

      Delete
  4. Love this color and especially love the combination and French tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color! Love the accents you added.

    ReplyDelete
  6. che colore stupendo!!! mi piace tantissimo :D ed è lucidissimo :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sì è bellissimo e lucido, proprio come piace a me!

      Delete
  7. I love coral polishes and this one is a beauty! Love what you did with it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. è un colore bellissimo; la nail art è stupenda, ma mi piace moltissimo anche il RB da solo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie! Anche a me piace davvero tanto già da solo!

      Delete
  9. Caspita che effetto! Lucido lucido lucido! Hai ragione, sembra gel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice diagonal french!!! I'm going to try this next time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a lovely colour and I really like the black tips too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo that red is stunning!! Love the French tips! Great idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very chic looking mani! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so elegant and sophisticated, simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful!! Stunning color and I love your diagonal french!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved the french. OMG that red is so squishy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this geranium color, it's very bright! :D Those tips add a little rock so... I gotta love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That color is stunning! I love coral-pink colors. Beautiful on it's own, but with the glittery tips - perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had no idea I could love that color so much, I usually stay far away from corals!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!