Hi everyone! Back this soon! You know we have this Winter Garden series on Fridays and I sadly had to pass on today’s theme (sport) but I have a super pretty indie swatch for you all!

I was lucky enough to receive a decant of SoFlaJo Last to Leave (from Party Time) and this was a good excuse to finally use it! I was warned Last to Leave is a bit sheer so I decided to layer it on a mint creme by NYC. What you see is one coat of LTL over two coats of NYC Macaroon-something.

Can you see the flakes? OMG I can’t believe Jodi succeeded in creating a matte flakie! It’s just so awesome!!

 

Ciao a tutti! Già di ritorno :D Come sapete il venerdì c’è l’appuntamento col nostro giardino d’inverno e anche se ho dovuto saltare la nail art a tema (sport) ho cmq uno swatch particolare per voi.

Sono stata fortunatissima a ricevere tramite swap un decant del SoFlaJo Last to Leave (from Party Time) e finalmente ho l’occasione per sfoggiarlo.

Per chi non sapesse cos’è un decant: una ragazza ha condiviso con me un po’ di questo smalto riempiendomi una mini boccetta. E’ uno smezzamento insomma :D

Cmq, sapevo che il Last to Leave è un po’ trasparente quindi l’ho steso su una crema color mente della NYC.

Li vedete i flakies? *__* Non riesco a credere che Jodi sia riuscita a sfornare un flakie matte! E’ stupendo!

SoFlaJo Last to Leave (from Party Time)

SoFlaJo Last to Leave (from Party Time)

SoFlaJo Last to Leave (from Party Time)

 

I really loved SoFlaJo Last to Leave. I am truly amazed by the flakies and matte combo. You know I am not a flakie girl but I do love mattes and this one is just gorgeous. I know I said it above but I can’t help repeating myself here!

If you can put your hands on this beauty you should!

 

Il SoFlaJo Last to Leave è bellissimo e sono davvero in adorazione per questa combo flakie + matte. Sapete che non sono un’amante dei flakies ma lo sono dei matte e questa combinazione la trovo meravigliosa. So che continuo a ripeterlo ma ne sono davvero estasiata! E poi è verde, lo sapete che è il mio punto debole :D

.