Hi everyone!

Short today because it’s late already!

I attempted a Christmas sweater look today using Mentality Charm as my base, QA57 stamping plate and Essie Good as Gold.

In the sunlight the stamping kinda disappears as you might notice on my pinkie in the second photo! Not sure if I like this look or if I’m going to change it tomorrow!

Ciao a tutti!

Sarò breve perchè è già tardino :)

Ho provato una nail art con il disegno dei classici maglioni invernali, usando il Mentality Charm, la plate QA57 e l’Essie Good as Gold.

Al sole lo stamping quasi scompare, come potete vedere sul mignolo nella seconda foto. Non sono sicura che mi piaccia questo look a dire il vero…

Christmas sweaters stamping with QA57 plate

Christmas sweaters stamping with QA57 plate

Christmas sweaters stamping with QA57 plate

 

This is the super pretty plate I used anyway! It has plenty of Christmassy/wintery patterns and I bought it at BornPrettyStore.
La plate che ho usato però è carinissima! Ha tutti motivi natalizi/invernali e l’ho presa da BornPrettyStore.

Stamping plate QA57

 

I hope you liked this new mani and talk soon!
Spero che vi piaccia questa manicure e a presto!