H&M Neo Noir

Hi everyone!

I'll be quick today because I am using my brother's computer and I hate it.

I'm showing you H&M Neo Noir, a classic black creme. This nail polish was inside a 3-pieces kit together with Space Race. I didn't need another black creme but I wanted the holo so bad that I just purchased the full set. A black creme is always handy anyway.

Neo Noir is a very good nail polish, but I think I've never found a troublesome black creme anyway. Application is very easy, also thanks to the rounded brush. Coverage is very high and finish is extra glossy.

Photos: two coats, no top coat.

Smalto H&M Neo Noir nail polish

Smalto H&M Neo Noir nail polish

Smalto H&M Neo Noir nail polish

That's it! Do you think something as a bad black creme exists? What's your favourite one?

9 Comments

  1. ehm...lacche nere di scarsa qualità...kiko?? linea power pro: o è il mio nato sfigato o è proprio la formula pessima. si stende male, molto colloso...brutto brutto!
    Invece degli h&m ne ho sempre molti in lista da provare ma qui a Torino non trovo mai nulla :( :( :(
    sono curiosa adesso di vedere l'holo! (giusto per farmi del male ahahah)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lasciamo stare la linea Power Pro in generale per quanto mi riguarda! Ma credevo che almeno i colori base fossero decenti. Pensare che il vecchio Kiko nero era ottimo.
      L'holo è linkato al suo nome sopra, l'ho usato subito, mica potevo aspettare!!!

      Delete
    2. ah ma allora l'avevo già visto (e inserito in wishlist sul cellulare ahah) l'holo!
      pensavo fosse una new entry :P
      i power pro allora fanno tutti pena! >.<
      giusto ieri ho visto che nella gamma smart lacquer sono apparsi dei colori che alla lontana ricordano quelli della vecchia linea (tipo il nuovo smart 26 mi ricorda molto il vecchio "fiordaliso"). Ma mi chiedo io, lasciare tutti i vecchi e cambiargli solo le boccette no eh? -_-

      Delete
  2. I love black creme polishes and yes, there are some bad ones (Maybelline springs to mind), but this one does look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybelline is a brand I have very few bottles of to be honest! Their colours always seem so boring. Happy to know I'm not missing on that!

      Delete
  3. ...è il "must have" di ogni collezione... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!