Hi everyone!

I want to show you yet another shade from the new Catrice ICONails range, which you’ll know by now it’s replacing the old Ultimate Nail Lacquers.

This week I went for a very elegant and feminine shade, it’s no. 25 The Sandy Shop. Not sure the name fits the colour but it’s pretty nevertheless.

Catrice ICONails 25 The Sandy Shop is a pinkish nude with a translucent/jelly finish. Formula is watery but very easy to work with. You need 3 coats for full coverage. Drying time is fast and it’s very glossy in the end.

Photos: three coats, no top coat.

 

Catrice ICONails 25 The Sandy Shop

Catrice ICONails 25 The Sandy Shop

Catrice ICONails 25 The Sandy Shop

 

The Sandy Shop is a feminine, discreet and elegant shade, it would make a perfect bride or mannequin mani in my opinion. I really loved it.

What do you think of it?