Yesensy 1526-253 red foil

Hi everyone!

I prepared a lovely nail art mani to show you today but the photos turned out awful unfortunately. I will show you what I had used for a base instead, which is a nail polish I often use for stamping. The brand is called Yesensy and I think it’s a Chinese one. Over here in Italy it’s sold in Chinese stores or dollar (euro) stores. This nail polish has no name but I could find a number which I hope is the right reference: 1526-253. This is a foil red, which means it has a metallic base with very fine visible glitters. It’s a very bright finish that usually looks amazing in any lighting or weather condition. The formula is very thick but easy to work with. It’s a one-coater, that also explains why it’s so good for stamping, too. Drying time is very quick despite its thickness.

I was so happy with my 1€ purchase that I went back to the shop and got the green and teal blue versions, too!

Photos: one coat, no top coat.

 

Smalto rosso Yesensy 1526 253 red foil nail polish

Smalto rosso Yesensy 1526 253 red foil nail polish

Smalto rosso Yesensy 1526 253 red foil nail polish #nails #unghie #yesensy #lightyournails

 

Christmassy enough, don’t you agree?

 

8 Comments

  1. It's so darn pretty that I am already curious about the green and teal version too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea! The teal one is my favourite to wear on its own!

      Delete
  2. Nice :) I will check Chinese shops during my next visit to Italy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's really very pretty shade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellissimo tono di rosso, magari lo trovassi dai cinesi dove vado io solitamente!!
    Baci!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Io dai cinesi trovo spesso delle vere chicche... peccato che negli ultimi tempi tanti si stiano buttando sul gel :(

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!