Blue gradient and stamping nail art

Blue MoYou stamping nail art

 

Hi everyone!

Today I’ll show you a nail art which was quite fast to create.

I started with Cliche Azul Russo as my base polish and I sponged  Golden Rose no. 15 on my tips to create a blue gradient. I then added some flowers from MoYou Nails 403 stamping plate with Bornprettystore’s special stamping polish no. 9 (item #22328). Last I sealed my mani with Matte Finish Shine Free Topcoat by Butter London.

 

Blue gradient nail art

Blue MoYou stamping nail art

Blue MoYou stamping nail art #nailart #stamping #moyou #lightyournails

 

As you might know I love blue so this mani was a win for me from the beginning. I loved both the simple gradient and the stamping over it.

What do you think of it? Do you like it? And do you prefer the gradient or the stamping?

 


7 Comments

  1. E' molto carina in entrambe le versioni, ma lo stamping vince a mani basse :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gradient is wonderful and I like how it looks with the stamping on too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mi piacciono entrambe le versioni, è una bellissima combinazione dei colori e un motivo floreale proprio bello! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie! Adoro quella plate di MoYou, l'ho comprata allo scorso Cosmoprof!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!