Black and white fake water marble stamping

Hi everyone!

I don't post nail arts very often lately, but here's one for today!

I started with Kiko Magnetic 707 Antracite as my base, and I stamped a fake water marble pattern from Hehe040 stamping plate over it using MoYou Nails special white nail polish.

I sealed my mani with Bornprettystore's No Smudge top coat.

 

Black and white water marble stamping nail art feat. plate Hehe040

Black and white water marble stamping nail art feat. plate Hehe040

Black and white water marble stamping nail art feat. plate Hehe040 #nailart #stamping #nails #unghie #lightyournails

 

I love water marbles but I just can't do them so I cheat with stamping instead! I also love the black and white look I picked for this mani and I rocked it till it started chipping.

How do you like it?

 

Hehe040 nail stamping plate

 

4 Comments

  1. Very nice. I like the base you chose because it made the contrast less harsh, and the effect is still striking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Also, sorry for the belated answer, I just found out Blogger is no longer not notifying me new comments.

      Delete
  2. I actually thought this is a real marble :D Wonderful. Black and White is always classy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! That's brilliant that it looks like a real water marble.
      Also, sorry for the belated answer, I just found out Blogger is no longer not notifying me new comments.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!