Pupa 609 Pearly Rouge Noir

Hi everyone!

Have you heard the #itpantone2018 challenge on Instagram has started again? This time it's all about Fall-Winter Pantone shades! The first colour was Red Pear: "Deliciously deep red, whose luscious depth entices." I picked Pupa 609 and I hope it was a good choice colour-wise.

Pupa 609 is a vampy maroon-red shimmer that applies beautifully. The colour is opaque in two coats. Drying time is not that fast, and it doesn't dry too glossy so you'd better use a top coat here.

First-second photos: two coats, no top coat
Last photo: two coats plus top coat

 

Smalto rosso scuro Pupa 609 vampy red nail polish #unghie #pupa #pupamilano #nails #lightyournails

Smalto rosso scuro Pupa 609 vampy red nail polish #unghie #pupa #pupamilano #nails #lightyournails

Smalto rosso scuro Pupa 609 vampy red nail polish #unghie #pupa #pupamilano #nails #lightyournails

 

Btw, Pupa is an Italian brand in case you didn't know. I remember it since I was a kid, it's such a classic over here.

Do you think Pupa 609 is a good Red Pear shade? Do you like it? If you do maybe you can like the original pic on Instagram? I would love you to follow me there, too!

 

2 Comments

  1. Oh I just like it a lot! Yes, it's a very good choice as per the theme of challenge. Lovely mani! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!