Pink flowers stamping

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing with you a mani that I am not 100% satisfied with. It's a pink roses stamping. The roses pattern comes from Bornpretty's BP-73 plate. Stamping polish is BornPretty no. 13. Base colour is Basic Beauty 116. I used no top coat, and you can tell.

Manicure rose rosa pink roses stamping nail art #stamping #nailart #lightyournails

Manicure rose rosa pink roses stamping nail art #stamping #nailart #lightyournails

Manicure rose rosa pink roses stamping nail art #stamping #nailart #lightyournails

I thought the colour combo was pretty but I just don't really like the final look. Maybe this pattern gets lost in the background.

What do you think?

BP-73 stamping plate from BornPrettyStore

3 Comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!