L.A. Girl Color Addict Obsess

Hi everyone!

Today I am showing you quite an old nail polish and forgive me if I have no clue whether it's still available or not. It's L.A. Girl Color Addict in the color Obsess. And I was so obsessed to get it when it was released and I kept seeing swatches of it all around the blogosphere. I simply had to it! But then it got forgotten in some drawer until now.

L.A. Girl Color Addict Obsess is a turquoise nail polish with a gorgeous golden shimmer. The shimmer is more visible in the bottle than on the nails but it's still there. Application was a dream despite its age. Two easy coats for a full deep coverage. Drying time was quite fast, too, but the finish is not too glossy so you better add a top coat.

Photos: two coats + top coat.

Smalto turchese L.A. Girl Color Addict Obsess turquoise shimmer nail polish #nails #lightyournails

Smalto turchese L.A. Girl Color Addict Obsess turquoise shimmer nail polish #nails #lightyournails

Smalto turchese L.A. Girl Color Addict Obsess turquoise shimmer nail polish #nails #lightyournails

Isn't it stunning? Can you see why I needed it in my collection? Maybe you can even think of a dupe, then name it!

0 Comments