Flormar 068

Ehi ladies!
As promised I am back with a swatch today. This polish is one I bought while I was on vacation. Flormar is a Turkish brand which is however quite popular on European blogs. They have some amazing lines with holos and multichromes but alas, I was only able to find some of the basic colors and finishes. I think I need to put my hands on the multichromes now, because this brand is cheap and has a great formula! I definitely need more!
But let’s go on, this one is no. 068 (no names) and it’s a deep burgundy colour with rich shimmer inside. I think I made a mistake using it alone because I think it would actually look amazing layered over black. I will have to try it out someday soon. Plus it’s a great Fall colour as well, so the time is perfect now!
Not much to say, again the formula is amazing, the price is so cheap, the bottle and the brush are really good. I fell in love with this brand!
These are all two coats + top coat.
Buonasera fanciulle!
Come promesso eccomi di nuovo con uno swatch. Questo è uno smalto che ho preso mentre ero in vacanza. La Flormar è una marca turca che però sembra essere abbastanza popolare sui blog europei. Hanno alcune linee olografiche e multichrome davvero spettacolari. Purtroppo io sono riuscita a trovare solo alcuni colori di base. Penso proprio di dover cercare i multichrome adesso però, perchè questa marca è davvero economica e ha una formula stupenda. Ho bisogno di più bottiglie!
Ma andiamo avanti, questo smalto è il n. 068 (niente nomi) ed è un bel color borgona ricco di shimmer. Penso di aver fatto uno sbaglio ad usarlo da solo, sono sicura che messo su un nero sarebbe fantastico. Devo provarci a breve, anche perchè come colore autunnale è perfetto!
Nient’altro da dire penso, formula ok, prezzo basso, bottiglia e pennello buoni, amo questa marca!
Nelle foto sono 2 mani di smalto + top.
Flormar 068
Flormar 068
Flormar 068

2 Comments

  1. Didn't realize I hadn't resigned up for your new blog!! This is such a pretty red!! You are still on my blogroll-I did fix that part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you need to re-sign? I thought it was automatic, boo :( I still was seeing you as a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!