Golden Rose: 132


Hi there!
I’m trying to speed up my past swatches so I can get up to date with what I am wearing these days!
Again I have for you a polish that I bought and applied during my cruise last month.
Golden Rose is a French brand which I actually know nothing about. I found this lonely bottle in a shop and it was only 1 euro and quite a pretty colours and decided to give it a go.
Again, only number and no name, this baby is no. 132 and it’s a shimmery baby blue. Indoors and in the shadows it looks like a creme actually, but when the sun shines on it, bang! Full of shimmer! I loved this colour. It’s nothing original or else, but for its price it’s sure a bargain. The application was really easy, the bottlecap is very long and great to use. The brush is long and quite large. I liked it and no problem whatsoever applying it. Well, if you don’t count the ship moving a lot and me moving as well while polishing! (You’ll see the not straight lines)
All pics are again two coats with top coat, but with a good first coat it would have been covering already.
Ciao a tutte!
Sto cercando di velocizzare i miei post per arrivare a swatches più aggiornati, ovvero quello che metto in questo periodo!
Ancora una volta ho uno smalto che ho comprato e indossato durante la crociera che ho fatto il mese scorso.
Golden Rose è un marchio francese di cui onestamente non so nulla. Ho trovato questo smalto solo soletto in un negozio prezzato a 1 euro e ho pensato che il colore era carino e potevo “rischiare”!
Anche qua c’è solo un numero senza nome. Questo è il 132, un baby blu shimmer. All’interno e nell’ombra sembra una normalissima crema ma quando passa al sole bam! Shimmer. Mi è piaciuto da matti questo colore, non che sia nulla di originale ma per 1 euro è un affare. La stesura è stata facile, il tappo bello lungo lo rende facile da tenere in mano, il pennello è bello lungo e abbastanza largo. Mi è piaciuto e non ho avuto nessun tipo di problema a stenderlo. Se non contate il mega dondolio della nave e il conseguente tremolio delle mie mani ovviamente. Se ci fate caso si vede qualche linea poco dritta.
Tutte le foto sono 2 mani + top ma stando attente ne basterebbe solo una.
Looking like a creme… // Sembra un créme
Golden Rose 132
Shimmer!
Golden Rose 132

1 Comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!