Rainbow favorites: BLUE!

Hi guys!

Today’s rainbow favourite is the easiest I’ve done so far. When it comes to blue I have one and only one favourite, and it is China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic. Yeah, it’s a teal, but that falls in the blue category, right?

I don’t think I need to rant about it because I really think this polish is famous enough among polish addicted. I just love it, perfection is its middle name. Rodeo “Perfection” Fanatic.

Ciao a tutti!

Il colore dell’arcobaleno di oggi è stato il più facile finora. Quando si tratta di blu ho un solo e unico smalto preferito: il China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic.

Non penso di dover dire niente su questo smalto perchè è già conosciutissimo tra le smaltare. E’ perfezione pura.

 

 China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic

China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic

Hope you’ll like my pick and see ya tomorrow!

Spero che vi piaccia anche la scelta di oggi e a domani!


21 Comments

  1. This looks so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi piace moltissimo questo blu notte!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Own it! Love it! but it definitely requires a base coat because it STAINS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, I always use base coat and I usually double up for shades like this!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! I've been wanting this polish for so long now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teal is definitely acceptable. This polish is gorgie, and looks great on you. I need more ChG's in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love teals and this one is just so pretty! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many China Glaze blues are posted today! This one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!