Rainbow favorites: PINK!

Hi guys!

Last post of the rainbow favourite series with pink being the last colour. I really like pink, actually I love anything inbetween pink and purple.

For my favourite one I picked a holo again, Layla Retro Pink from the Hologram Effect collection. This was love at first wear for me, I love how strong the holo is despite the kinda soft colour. Actually, with such a sparkle the light pink becomes hot :)

- - -

Ciao a tutti!

Oggi è l’ultimo post di questa serie di preferiti arcobaleno, e l’ultimo colore è il rosa. Io adoro il rosa. Per essere precisi io adoro tutto ciò che sta nel mezzo tra rosa e viola.

Come smalto preferito ho scelto di nuovo un holo, il Layla Retro Pink. E’ stato amore a prima stesura, adoro l’effetto molto molto forte dell’holo in contrasto col tenue del rosa. E’ un mix davvero splendido.

 

Layla hologram effect Retro Pink

Layla hologram effect Retro Pink

Layla hologram effect Retro Pink

Layla hologram effect Retro Pink

 

Hope you’ll like my choice and talk to you back on Monday with a lot of pics from recent swaps I got this week and who knows? Maybe some shopping I might do today!

- - -

Spero che vi piaccia questa mia ultima scelta e ci vediamo lunedì con tantissime foto degli ultimi swap ricevuti e magari con qualche acquisto del week-end :)

 

14 Comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!