Hi everyone!

Wow, I can’t believe we are in December and way ahead of our challenge. So few letters to the end!

Without further ado… my T is for…

Ciao a tutte!

Wow, non riesco a capacitarmi che siamo già in dicembre e mooolto avanti con la nostra maratona. Ancora poche lettere alla fine!

Senza indugi, la mia T sta per…

Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter

Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter is known to be a dupe (the perfect imposter!) of China Glaze For Audrey.

First let me tell you that I cherish my Finger Paints a lot because they are impossible to get in Italy so all the ones I own are very dear to me. And because they are so precious I wanted so badly to have Tiffany Imposter over For Audrey. Am I crazy? Maybe :)

I was asked what exactly is the colour of Tiffany Imposter (and thus For Audrey). Well, it’s Tiffany Blue! It’s a perfect mix of green and blue. It’s bluer than mint, and greener than turquoise. I really think this could suit all skin tones, including mine that doesn’t usually like pastels. This one was so gorgeous I can only recommend getting either one for yourself!

Application and formula wise Tiffany Imposter was a bit on the watery side and I had to do more cleanup than I am used to, but overall it was quite easy and I sure prefer a watery formula over a thick one for cremes.

This is two coats + top coat.

Il Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter è conosciuto per essere il dupe perfetto, e quindi l’impostore, per il China Glaze For Audrey.

Ora lasciatemi dire che tutti i Finger Paints che ho mi sono molto cari perchè da noi è impossibile trovarli. Per questo motivo tra il For Audrey e il Tiffany Imposter io volevo tantissimo il secondo, il più difficile da trovare. Sono pazza? C’è caso.

Mi hanno chiesto che colore è esattamente il Tiffany Imposter, e di conseguenza anche il For Audrey. Ma è il famoso blu Tiffany! Un perfetto mix tra verde e azzurro. E’ più blu di un verde menta, ma più verde di un blu pastello o turchese. Penso che questa particolare tonalità stia bene davvero a tutti, me compresa che di solito sto da cani coi colori pastello.  Non posso che raccomandarvelo, bhe, uno dei due!

Come formula e stesura il Tiffany Imposter è un po’ acquoso, c’è voluta un po’ più di pulizia, ma onestamente preferisco una formula acquosa a una troppo densa per le creme.

Queste sono due passate + top coat.

Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter

Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter

Funny enough I just realized the lipgloss I recently purchased at H&M and I am using all the time in the last weeks is called For Audrey!

Ho scoperto che il gloss di H&M che sto usando sempre ormai da due settimane si chiama For Audrey! Coincidenza divertente :)

H&M For Audrey lipgloss

That was it! I hope you liked both the polish and the gloss ;)

Now let’s check out what my friends’ picks were!

Et voilà! Spero che vi siano piaciuti lo smalto e il gloss :p

E adesso andiamo a vedere cos’hanno scelto le altre!