ABC challenge! “M”: Jade Magma, stamped!

Hi everyone!

April has arrived and I am the laziest person ever. I decided I won’t go to my yoga lessons this month. I just feel too tired when I get home and I just want to relax.

On other news, it’s M day today and my M wasn’t what I first planned. I meant to post a nautical mani but the stamping polish I used was a mess and I had to remove everything. And because I was in a hurry I just grabbed an M polish: Jade Magma. Jade is mostly known for its amazing holos but it has some gems in its other lines, too. Magma comes from its Perolado collection and it’s a wonderful red jelly with golden glassflecks. I must admit it’s not was I was waiting for. Look at the bottle, look at my nails: got the idea? The bottle is a very vampy red with those amazing dark golden flecks! On the nails it’s a bright red instead! I know I want to try layering it over black to see if I can achieve the bottle look. Other than that: great formula, easy to work with, no need to clean up, just awesome! These are two coats. Yes, there’s still visible nail line. Not so much irl fortunately. But I noticed there was absolutely no difference from one to two coats so I didn’t want to waste another layer.

Ciao a tutti!

Aprile è arrivato e mi ha portato un’iniezione di pigrizia (non che ne avessi bisogno, è il mio punto debole). Ho deciso di non andare a yoga questo mese. Voglio solo riposarmi una volta tornata dal lavoro.

Parlando d’altro, oggi è il giorno M e quello che vedrete non è quello che avevo in mente. Volevo fare una manicure a tema nautico ma lo smalto da stamping che ho usato si è rivelato un disastro e ho dovuto togliere tutto. Dunque nella fretta ho semplicemente messo uno smalto con la M: Jade Magma. Gli smalti Jade sono più che altro conosciuti per i loro holo davvero unici ma la Jade ha anche altre linee. Magma fa parte della Perolado ed è un bellissimo jelly rosso con scaglie dorate. Devo dire che non è come me lo aspettavo: guardate le mie unghie, guardate la boccetta. Capito, no? In boccetta è un rosso scurissimo con quelle meravigliose scaglie dorate anch’esse scure. Sulle unghie invece è un rosso acceso! Devo provare a stenderlo su nero a vedere se l’effetto è più corrispondente alla boccina. Cmq, la qualità di questo smalto è splendida, si stende facilmente, asciuga rapido, niente pulizia. Quelle che vedete sono due passate. Lo so che si vede ancora la linea dell’unghia ma tra una e due passate non è cambiato assolutamente niente quindi ho deciso di non sprecarne una terza. E cmq nella realtà non è così evidente!

Jade Magma

Look at the bottle in the photo below. Just over the Jade name! That’s what I was expecting!

Ecco, nella foto sotto guardate la boccetta, proprio sopra la scritta Jade. Io quello mi aspettavo!

Jade Magma

Anyway, instead of Magma the final result reminded me of Oriental places: Japan, China… And what else comes in mind when I think of those places? Fans! There you are! DRK-C plate and Essence black stamping polish.

Cmq, invece del magma a me questo rosso ricorda il lontano Oriente: Giappone, Cina… E cosa mi viene in mente pensando a quei posti? I ventagli! (e le lanterne). E allora tiriamoli fuori dalla piastra DRK-C :)

Jade Magma stamping nail art

Isn’t it awesome? The stamping came out perfect! I know I shouldn’t say so myself but it’s really gorgeous. I feel like I’m getting the stamping thing better each time I attempt one. Practise makes perfect, right?

Non è bellissimo? La stampa è venuta perfettamente. So che non dovrei dirmelo da sola ma è una meraviglia. Mi rendo conto che man mano che stampo miglioro. Dopotutto la pratica rende perfetti, no?

49 Comments

  1. Stavolta hai superato te stessa! Ensemble S-T-R-E-P-I-T-O-S-O!

    Interessante anche la collezione Jade Perolado, se tutti i colori sono tipo questo rosso... Wow! Fa per me! *___*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie :D
      Non lo so, secondo me i Perolado sono gli shimmer (perlato?), però jelly... wow!

      Delete
    2. Nella foto la boccetta sembrava quasi il (da noi venerato) vermiglio surreale! *___*

      Delete
  2. I want this polish!!! And your stamping is perfection!! I need you to teach me how to stamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dionne! I think NinjaPolish carries Jade, maybe even this one?

      Delete
  3. Nulla da dire, il colore sulle unghie è strepitoso, un bel rosso deciso e non "inflazionato", ma capisco bene che tu voglia quelle belle scagliette dorate in grande evidenza. Attendo quindi il risultato sul nero! ;)
    Lo stamping è a dir poco perfetto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magma is not exactly what it looks in the bottle but it's still very vibrant and juicy! It reminded me of oriental places too! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jade polishes are so gorgeous, this one is no exception! And your stamping is perfect. Really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stamping IS perfect! That is such a pretty red, but you are right - a very big color difference from the bottle. Your manicure is still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely difference but I guess I managed to make it rock anyway!

      Delete
  7. Oh wow. That is an incredible color. And I love the stamping you did! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see nothing wrong with being proud of your stamping ability, I know I would be if I could stamp like you! Great manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I totally see what you're talking about, but I really love what came out on your nails! It's so squishy looking, very pretty! I can't wait to see it over black!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nails remind me of the movie "The Geisha" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never seen the movie but it's definitely what I had in my mind!

      Delete
  11. Questo rosso è davvero goloso, mi ricorda l'estate. Colore bellissimo, io sono un'amante dei rossi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful color and great stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh! Beautiful red!!! I love how bright and squishy it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Simona! Crazy gorgeous red you've got there. I love it! And your stamping is perfection.

    I do think you've got a winner! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Peccato per lo shimmer oro nascosto!! Bellissimo lo stamping, sia per il disegno che per l'esecuzione: bravissima!!!*___*

    ReplyDelete
  16. So jealous!!!! Of this color and your stamping!! lol :)
    I've only tried stamping a few times because I got so frustrated, but I heard practice helps. So this motivated me to get out my stamping plates!!
    xoxo

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow that shade of red is a stunner, and your stamping is perfection!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow che meraviglia!!! Secondo me sul nero sarà favoloso! Hai ragione lo stamping è perfetto.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sì, effettivamente in boccetta sembra tutta un'altra storia. Storia che a QueenMiSeRy potrebbe anche piacere.
    Se sul nero funziona, allora vorrà dire che aggiungerò +1 alla lista dei miei sogni impossibili.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the color anyway, but man, if you figure out how to get that bottle color (I agree that black looks like the best route!)? I will literally fall over. That bottle color is AMAZING!That said, i do love the way the color looks on you and the stamping looks great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree I wish it looked like it does in the bottle. It's always disappointing when you expect a certain shade and it translates totally different. Either way that color is super hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gini! Yeah, this time the final colour is not bad either. But I keep dreaming the bottle colour!

      Delete
  22. veramente un bellissimo rosso! *W* ma dove si trovano questi smalti della Jade? è la prima volta che ne sento parlare:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purtroppo il marchio Jade è brasiliano. Si trovavano in un negozio online UK che non spedisce più in Italia :(

      Delete
  23. A me non dispiace affatto così jelly e trasparente, lo trovo molto particolare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie! A me non piace tanto quando non coprono la lunetta, ma come colore è davvero bello :)

      Delete
  24. I love the polish! Looks so squishy and your stamping is flawless :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!