Hi everyone! Sorry my post will be super short but I’ve been super busy today and I’ve worked the entire week-end, too. No break for two weeks is something I’m not used to! I am so tired!

You can read more about the birthstone challenge at Ere K’s blog as she’s the one who proposed it!

My garnet choice is Zoya Blair, which is a dark rich shimmery red. Awesome. If only I liked shimmery reds… unfortunately I do not. I think someone will hate me now!

 

Ciao a tutti! Scusate per il post veloce ma oggi sono stata impegnatissima e ho lavorato per tutto il week-end. Niente pausa per due settimane mi ha sfinita, non ci sono abituata.

Potete leggere più informazioni sulla birthstone challenge da Ere K che ne è l’organizzatrice.

La mia scelta per il granato è lo Zoya Blair, che è un rosso shimmer davvero bello. Se a me piacessero i rossi shimmer… invece no! Lo so che qualcuno di voi adesso mi odia ç_ç

Zoya Blair

Zoya Blair

 

I know the colour is gorgeous, it’s just so not me!

 

Lo so che è bellissimo, solo che non fa per me.

.

Follow Ere Kanezawa's board Birthstone Challenge on Pinterest.

.