Hi guys!

Back to finishpedia guide and today we're talking jellies. I must say I don't own that many because I mostly prefer crellies (more on that next week).

Jelly polishes are those watery, squishy, semi-trasparent colours that look like jellies or gummies (Haribo gummy bears anyone?). They are basically very watery cremes that are so sheer you can see the nail through them. They are often quite easy to apply but you have to be careful not to flood your cuticles.

Recently they are quite popular filled with glitters or flecks.

Ciao a tutti!

Venerdì = finishpedia, e la nostra guida oggi ci porta a parlare di jelly. Ammetto che non ne ho tanti nella mia collezione perchè preferisco i "crelly", di cui si parlerà la prossima settimana.

Gli smalti jelly sono quegli smalti che sembrano annacquati, semi-trasparenti, come gelatine o come gli orsetti della Haribo (presente?). Insomma, lacche allungate per dirla tutta, talmente tanto da poter vedere la linea di crescita dell'unghia anche dopo un milione di passate. Dalla loro parte c'è la facilità di stesura, purchè si stia attenti a non riempirsi le cuticole di prodotto :)

Recentemente sono di gran moda riempiti di glitter di qualsiasi tipo.

Finishpedia: jelly

 

China Glaze Are You Jelly?

China Glaze Are You Jelly?

 

Kiko 335

Kiko 335

 

Nfu-Oh JS32

Nfu-Oh JS32

 

Essence Snow White

Essence Snow White

 

As I am not  a fan of glitter sandwiches I'm also no fan of jellies. I hate that the VNL is visible even after billions coats! But I appreciate how easy they are to work with!

What about you and jellies? Like or dislike?

Siccome a me i cosidetti "glitter sandwich" non piacciono, i jelly non mi sono di nessuna utilità. E non mi piace vedere la riga della ricrescita delle unghie. Però adoro quanto sono facili da stendere!

Voi che mi dite? Jelly sì o jelly no?

This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through these links I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.