Holographic swirls

Hi everyone!

Today I have the follow up of yesterday’s swatch, if we can call it that way!

This is a stamping done with a pattern from Cheeky Jumbo Plate 10 Happy Nails. Base colours are Dolci Sguardi Holographic 3D n. 8 and Golden Rose Paris Holographic 104.

Ciao a tutti!

Oggi vi mostro il proseguimento dello swatch di ieri, se lo possiamo chiamare così.

Si tratta di uno stamping fatto con la piastra Cheeky Jumbo Plate 10 Happy Nails. Gli smalti di base sono Dolci Sguardi Holographic 3D n. 8 e Golden Rose Paris Holographic 104.


Holographic swirls stamping


I first made a gradient with Dolci Sguardi Holographic 3D n. 8 and Golden Rose Paris Holographic 104. I had meant to do a golden to blue gradient all summer long but it honestly didn’t came out as I expected.
Sono partita con uno sfumato tra Dolci Sguardi Holographic 3D n. 8 e Golden Rose Paris Holographic 104. Volevo fare un nail art sfumata da oro ad azzurro già da un bel pezzo ma non è uscita proprio come l’ero immaginata…

Holographic gradient

Holographic gradient

Holographic swirls stamping


I then stamped some swirls over it with my MoYou black stamping polish and a pattern from Cheeky Jumbo Plate 10 Happy Nails. If you think there are bald spots in the stamping you are wrong, the pattern is like that!
Per finire ho stampato un motivo a cerchio dalla piastra Cheeky Jumbo Plate 10 Happy Nails usando lo smalto per stamping nero di MoYou. Se pensate che sia venuto male lo stamping perchè mancano dei pezzi vi sbagliate, è proprio così il disegno!

 

Cheeky Jumbo Plate 10 Happy Nails pattern 

Looking back to it I think I should have stamped a thinner design. This one is quite thick and hides the gradient too much for my taste!

Do you agree with me? Or do you like it as it is?

Col senno di poi penso che avrei dovuto usare un motivo con linee più sottili. Questi cerchi sono troppo spessi e coprono troppo quello che c’è sotto.

Siete d’accordo o vi piace così?

53 Comments

  1. Mi piace la sfumatura con l'oro! *___*

    (Poi c'è la parola magica... Golden Rose! :D )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma va, ti è venuto più che bene! Io amo l'effetto gradient, poi se ci metti pure gli holo non ne parliamo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gradient is stunning and the stamping pattern is just right on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow un spettacolo.Lo adoro la sfumatura,poi con il stampo il top :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellissimo gradient e scelta dello stamping perfetta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. La gradient è bellissima e sinceramente la amo così senza stamping. Lo stamping lo avrei usato magari sopra qualche altro smalto, è un peccato coprire tanta beltà :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That gradient is simply stunning!! Love your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow..this one is very very beautiful..love the base gradient.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bello il gradient e perfetto lo stamping, l'effetto finale mi piace tanto! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A me piace parecchio il risultato finale, il gradient ti è venuto particolarmente bene! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the combo. And I don't think the design you chose hides the gradient at all. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Il gradient mi piace un sacco, e anche l'abbinamento con lo stamping nero (non mi pare troppo ingombrante)! Ti dirò che mi disturba più il motivo "spezzato" (se tu non avessi precisato l'avrei preso per un pezzo mancante)...Ma è una mia fissa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha disturbato anche me, è per quello che l'ho sottolineato! Appena stampato ho pensato: "Ohhh com'è venuto bene!!"... poi vedo sti buchi e ci rimango malissimo -.- Allora ho riguardato il pattern e ho notato.

      Delete
  13. That gradient is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the design but I can see what you mean about wanting thinner lines. It's always a bummer when you have an awesome base and the stamping covers too much of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have learned the lessons after years of stamping I guess! But nope!

      Delete
  15. Beautifully done gradient! And I love the stamping over it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The gradient you used as your base is GORGEOUS! I always love stamping on top of gradients :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah! Yes, I love stamping or glitters over gradients!

      Delete
  17. I disagree! Although you could've gone with a thinner design, I really like this one too! I love it, it looks like some sort of magical alien maze device thingy with special portal properties ;)
    (I may have been watching too much sci-fi lately...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha Lothwen! But the maze idea actually fits the broken circles!

      Delete
  18. Love everything about this mani, its so beautiful. The swirls are so crisp and clean, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That gradient is AMAZING! And I love the stamping over it too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this, I think the design is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is lovely! I like the two scattered holos together!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Le gradient holo sono il top! Lo stamping ci sta proprio bene, devo dire!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!