Dotticure with Astra make up

Hi everyone!

Halloween has just gone and it looks like it’s Christmas already. Shops closed windows on Saturday evening all dressed for Halloween and on Sunday morning they were all Christmassy. I wonder when they did the change, overnight?

Anyway I am not ready yet and I’ll go for a neutral manicure instead, something you can wear all year long.

This easy dotticure started from Astra Gel Expert Effect 17 Capri as a base, over which I applied some dots in two different sizes with Astra Gel Expert Effect 20 Ciel Pur. Result is super pretty in my opinion, and I really like the colour contrast.

Ciao a tutti!

Ormai Halloween è passato e già mi sembra di stare a Natale. Ma avete notato che magicamente sabato sera alle 19.00 i negozi hanno chiuso con le vetrine decorate a tema Halloween e domenica mattina ore 10.00 era già tutto natalizio? o_O Ma quando hanno fatto il cambio? Di notte?

In ogni caso io non sono pronta e mi butto su manicure decisamente più neutre, indossabili tutto l’anno.

Questa semplice nail art a pois l’ho fatta stendendo una base di Astra Gel Expert Effect 17 Capri e aggiungendoci sopra, con due dotter di misure diverse, dei pallini con Astra Gel Expert Effect 20 Ciel Pur. Il risultato è molto carino secondo me, mi è piaciuto il contrasto dei colori.


Astra dotticure - nail art a pois

Astra dotticure - nail art a pois


And that was it! What are you wearing on your nails in this transition time, if we can call it this way?
E questo era tutto. A voi cosa  piace indossare in questo periodo di attesa delle feste?

39 Comments

  1. ...adorabile questa nail art...adoro i pois e questi due colori insieme!!!
    ...un bacione!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molto carina, mi ricorda dei funghetti!
    Parlando degli addobbi.... in genere mi rifiuto di vederli e di pensare al Natale almeno fino all'8 dicembre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie! Mamma mia, mi viene in mente quando ho trovato i panettoni a Ferragosto al Conad!

      Delete
  3. Here in our town Christmas decoration is out from about one month...crazy :)
    As about the nail art, it looks super cute and I like the color combo a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un accostamento di colori molto particolare ma mi piace!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A color choice I never would've thought of but looks so well together! Has a retro feel :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miriam! I wanted to try something unusual!

      Delete
  6. È carinissima, mi ricorda tanto un funghetto *--*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this! Gives me a nice idea of what to do with all the new reds being released.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, these dots are everything and the color combo is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable. I love how crisp and clean your dots are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This color combo is fantastic! I would have never chosen them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely wanted an unusual colour combo!

      Delete
  11. Oh my gosh this color combination is freaking awesome!! Gah, it's so eye catching and pretty. Plus your dots are literally perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a unique and funky combination, I like!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This manicure makes me super happy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I am so happy it cheers you up!

      Delete
  14. I love the different size dots and the complementary colors! This really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colours look great together.And the dots perfect - love these x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh, this color combination is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not a color combination I would think to use, but it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Grazie al cielo qua il Natale sembra ancora lontano ^_^ La tua nail art è troppo troppo carina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Davvero? Qua in centro è già l'8 dicembre in pratica... e ancora non sono andata per centri commrciali quindi non so se sia meglio o peggio!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!