Faby Illusion geometric nail art

Hi everyone!

First nail art of the year today! It’s all done with Faby Illusion shades, while eagerly waiting to see their new 2016 Spring- Summer collection.

Ciao a tutti!

Prima nail art dell’anno :) E’ tutta fatta con smalti della collezione Illusion di Faby, mentre aspetto curiosa di vedere quella Primavera- Estate 2016.

Faby Illusion geometric nail art

Faby Illusion geometric nail art



I swatched all 3 colours earlier on the blog in case you missed them:
In caso ve li foste persi vi ricordo che sul blog trovate le foto e le recensioni di tutti e 3 i colori:

 

- Faby Alec Wants a Carrot (orange/arancione)

- Faby Pick a Card, Any Card (caramel tobacco/caramello-tabacco)

- Faby What the Eyes See… (lilac/lilla)

 

And that was it! I hope you like my geometric nails!
E questo è tutto per oggi, spero vi piaccia la mia nail art geometrica!

31 Comments

  1. Very nice :) I like geometric patterns. Where in Italy can I buy this brand? I asked my boyfriend to buy one for me, but he didn`t find it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Such an awesome combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...il colore di questo smalto non rientra molto nei miei gusti, ma abbinato agli altri due colori hai realizzato una nail art carinissima...mi piace!!!
    ...un bacione!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my my! What a start of a new year....It's just fab! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! What a fantastic design for this year begin! Love the color blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is such an interesting color combo! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your lines are insanely crisp! And the colors look great together as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Tape is a big life saver when your hand is not steady!

      Delete
  9. Had to share this on facebook; I love this, you combined these colours so ingeniously and beautifully and so neat, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love colorblock type nails! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bello, preciso e di grande impatto visivo! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!