Hi everyone!

Time for another Hobby Polish Bloggers linkup and this month's theme is our first indie brand.

I was pretty sure my first indie was Ninja Polish although I don't really know which specific bottle. After rethinking about it I must admit the very first might have been A England Dragon though. As I am not sure I sticked to my first idea.

I chose Ninja Polish Pacific Coral which is a lovely coral with just the right mix of peach and pink, and a gorgeous golden shimmer.

I expected it to be sheer but it's actually not. It's perfectly opaque in two easy coats. It dries matte-ish so I added top coat to really make the shimmer pop.

Ninja Polish Pacific Coral

Ninja Polish Pacific Coral

It's such a gorgeous shade and I think it would rock on tanned skin! Not that being pale stops me anyway.

Sooo, what's your first indie brand? Can you still remember it?