H&M Green + H&M Black/Green Glitter

Hi everyone and happy Easter Monday!

For this holiday (I should call it laundry day) I went for a new easy manicure. I shopped my stash for a super old nail polish set by H&M. This set is made of two cremes, a mint and a coral, and two matching glitters made of black glitters + a color matching the creme twin.

My choice today was the green duo. The creme goes on like butter which is some kind of Easter miracle given the usually tricky shade. I like the glitter, too, but I am not sure it totally matches the creme. It’s made of black and pistachio green glitters in different sizes and I don’t think pistachio and mint go so well together. Anyway, I think it’s still a nice combo for today.

I painted all of my nails with the green creme (simply called “Green” on the box btw) and added the glitter only on my ring and thumb. A good top coat and done!

 

Smalto nail polish H&M Green + H&M Black/Green Glitter

Smalto nail polish H&M Green + H&M Black/Green Glitter

Smalto nail polish H&M Green + H&M Black/Green Glitter

 

That was it! I told you it was a quick easy mani!

What are YOU wearing on your nails today?

 

Smalto nail polish H&M Green + H&M Black/Green Glitter

 

10 Comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!