OPI... Eurso Euro

Hi everyone!

Today I am showing you quite an old OPI nail polish. It was released in Spring 2013 Euro Centrale collection.

OPI… Eurso Euro is a true blue creme with a purple undertone. Application is easy as you would expect from a brand such as OPI. The finish is glossy and it has a very good coverage.

Photos: two coats, no top coat.

 

Smalto OPI... Eurso Euro nail polish

Smalto OPI... Eurso Euro nail polish

Smalto OPI... Eurso Euro nail polish

 

Both blue cremes from the Euro Centrale collection are long time favourites, they are so pretty! Fortunately OPI… Eurso Euro is still available online, on Amazon for example.

What do you think of it? Do you like it? And do you have any favourite blues by OPI?

 

21 Comments

  1. Bellissimo tono di blu!!
    È uno dei miei colori preferiti x lo smalto!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. non ho mai acquistato nessun smalto OPI però conosco la loro ottima reputazione :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely one of my favorites. I really liked that whole collection to start with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning, what a perfect swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous blue. It's deep, rich and vampy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my most favoritest blues ever! It's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree although I have a couple blues by China Glaze that I also adore.

      Delete
  7. Unfortunately, I don't have any OPI blues.. this one is perfection though! I also loved the one inspired by something Scandinavian... We're all out of something? I don't remember the name, but it's a bright blurple leaning blue...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely YES! :-) Se non avessi già visto lo stamping che hai fatto, avrei scritto "lo vedo molto bene con una nail art bianca"! :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!