Catrice ICONails 22 100% Cotton

Hi everyone!

Back with one of Catrice’s new ICONails shades.

Catrice ICONails 100% Cotton (no. 22) is a milkish translucent off white. Application is very easy thanks to the brush in this new nail polish range. Drying time is average. The colour is not meant to be opaque in my opinion. It’s one of those shades for a mannequin mani where nails are not in the spotlight, or a colour to wear to have that healthy nails look and not leaving them completely bare.

Photos: two coats, no top coat.

 

Smalto Catrice ICONails 22 100% Cotton nail polish

Smalto Catrice ICONails 22 100% Cotton nail polish

Smalto Catrice ICONails 22 100% Cotton nail polish

 

It’s not my colour but I think there’s a huge market for such shades out there. Maybe not among those who read or write nail blogs.

What’s your opinion? Do you ever wear these hardly coloured nail polishes?

 

10 Comments

  1. I don't really wear shades like this either but it'd be good for a glitter sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true Kerry! It would work wonders for glitter sandwiches. I always forget about them because I don't like them :/

      Delete
  2. I love palate cleansers like this! I don't think it looks bad on you at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not my cup of tea on its own, but would do great in nail art. Oh you have to do a pond mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forget I have to try a pond mani sooner or later!!! Thanks for the reminder ;)

      Delete
  4. This is lovely and seriously non-streaky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!