Sinful Colors Lets Talk

Hi everyone!

After seeing a photo of Sinful Colors Let’s Talk by my_apawcalypse on Instagram I decided to wear mine, too. After all it’s been sitting in a drawer for such a long time.

Sinful Colors Let’s Talk is a pretty purple with a blue undertone. It has a shimmery leaning metallic finish. That’s why you can see the brushstrokes, and I know none of us like them. The shade is really pretty though. Formula is quite watery and you need two coats for full coverage. Drying time is slow which you can expect from such a formula. You absolutely need a top coat if you don’t want to wake up with sheet marks on your nails. Application is easy.

Photos: two coats, no top coat.

 

Smalto Sinful Colors Let's Talk nail polish

Smalto Sinful Colors Let's Talk nail polish

Smalto Sinful Colors Let's Talk nail polish #nails #unghie #lightyournails

 

It’s not my ever favourite purple but I still quite like it. What do you think of it?

 

4 Comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!