H&M Masala Chai

Hi everyone!

Today I'm showing you a nail polish which is quite popular on Instagram. I've seen swatches of H&M Masala Chai so often that I just had to purchase it myself in the end!

H&M Masala Chai is an off white, leaning pink or yellow depending on the skin tone. I must say it’s not as pretty as I expected on mine. But that’s personal preference. This nail polish has more serious problems, and those are for everybody. Coverage is poor and you get bald spots here and there unless you apply several coats. Adding more coats also leads to slow drying time. Very slow. Also, the next day I noticed some kind of cracks beneath the top coat. I already experienced such a thing and never understood what’s the cause honestly. But you’re warned. The only good thing about Masala Chai is its super easy application. Not enough to love it though. This was a big thumb down for me.

Photos: four coats + top coat.

 

Smalto H and M Masala Chai nail polish swatch #nails #unghie #lightyournails

Smalto H and M Masala Chai nail polish swatch #nails #unghie #lightyournails

Smalto H and M Masala Chai nail polish swatch #nails #unghie #lightyournails

 

The shade is awesome and it would make such a great nail art base. Not with this formula though. It’s such a shame, plus it’s the first time an H&M nail polish disappoints me. I keep thinking of how many times I’ve seen it swatched on Instagram and how useless it was. I am thankful for all nail bloggers out there who keep up their reviews honestly and help me decide whether a product is worth buying or not. And that’s why I keep doing this myself. Anyway.

How do you like this shade? And what about H&M nail polish?

 

6 Comments

  1. Even though you don't like the quality of it, it looks nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peccato per i tempi di asciugatura, mi piace e penso che sia ottimo come base per nail art! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Davvero un peccato perchè da usare come base serve qualcosa di veloce secondo me.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!