Catrice ICONails 03 Caught On The Red Carpet

Hi everyone!

Today I'm back with The Nail Polish Hoarder's Pantone 2018 Spring Summer challenge. It's time for Pantone shade 18-1440: Chili Oil, a brown based red. I have plenty of bottles this colour in my stash because I find it quite sexy and mysterious, yet elegant at the same time. My ultimate choice was Catrice ICONails no. 03 Caught On The Red Carpet.

Catrice ICONails Caught On The Red Carpet is a maroon creme. It's quite easy to apply thanks to the lovely brush. It has a jelly-ish finish in two coats, but gets opaque with three. Drying time is on the slow side so you'd better use a top coat.

Photos: two coats, no top coat.

 

Smalto rosso Catrice ICONails 03 Caught On The Red Carpet red nail polish

Smalto rosso Catrice ICONails 03 Caught On The Red Carpet red nail polish #lightyournails #ICONails #nails #unghie #pantonechilioil

 

Once again I can't see how this might be a Spring shade. It honestly yells Fall to me. What do you think? Do you like it? Then heart it on Instagram!

 


6 Comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!